ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725034
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Wow. That is cool, I must admit. So, since you know about this universe and magic, might I ask why you are here? I'm just wondering.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"What you see is just raw information. Unadulterated information." He looks gleeful. "We cannot gather it automatically, computers can't comprehend the foundation. We need to do it by hand. Also, magic is not new to us but it's source is always different in every universe."

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I'm not surprised that you are used to magic, even though your universe doesn't seem to have any. Now, how are you planning on extracting this foundation?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Ah to do that would to be destroy the universe in it's entirety. Can you tell me what would happen if you just took the foundation out from under a skyscraper. Just what would happen if you were to make that foundation disappear?" He asks.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

"Trust me, if there is one person who knows about the fragility of this universe, it's me. I'd give you an example of this, but no there is no need to. I simply misunderstood your statement. So, what are you going to gather, and how?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Information. As much as I can. It is my job and if you'll excuse me, I have some tests to run, minimally invasive so it wont cause any ripples." He walks off.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

"Interesting" To Jack: "So, now what? It seems like there isn't much to do."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Now we hold tight while the team does it's job, I now I must meet with whomever is your ruler person and start communications. The team will work autonomously and you need not worry about them.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Our ruler... Yes, You mean the princess. Well, after what happened with the guards, I somehow doubt this will be easy.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

She didn't know my involvement and the guards won't recognize me.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Well, if so say so. What's your plan? (Want to do the time warp again? And do you get what I just referenced?)

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

Penguin!?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ninja!?

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

If his avatar appeared in my bedroom i would give it a cookie because cupcakes sucks

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

How dare you feed me a cookie! *Fake offended* Anyway, I'd give him one of my blueberry muffins.

Showing 2401-2415 of 4480