ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4445 240745
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Jester

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,445 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

You are oddly obsessed with killing pegasi, aren't you? Anyway, that wouldn't work... but I'll keep listening to you.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

You are not even nearly as awesome as the actual final stage.

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

I never said I was the final stage. But please tell me, what is it?

red303
red303
7,608 posts
Farmer

Fine then... What's your big, magical, super, apparently-better-than-me final stage? Hm?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

Snag I meant that comment that comment towards our resident killer here. No I cannot inform you of it. Top-secret and all that lark. Also it has nothing to do with magic.

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

Can you give me even the slightest hint? The fate of your world might just hang on it.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

Trust me it's infallible. It would cause a lot of death but it would sufficiently defend against any threat. Ah the team has arrived.

red303
red303
7,608 posts
Farmer

They're all clones of me! (just kidding)

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

Alright then, that's good to know. Now, you must remember this, Discord is a practical god of chaos. He turned Ponyville into the chaos capitol of Equestria a while back, before being... reformed, something which I still doubt,

red303
red303
7,608 posts
Farmer

... I don't know how to react to your abundant knowledge of "my little pony"...

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

I look at snag my eye glinting red, "I know of the power of chaos." A grin forms on my face before I look away. "Men! Form a line!" Twelve men walk in casually and form a loose line. They are all wearing, what looks like black metal armor, with different colour lights at there eyes. They have an array of weapons strapped across their chests. All of them have dark green satchels at their hips. A nervous looming man enters, his lab coat drags along the floor as it is too big for him. His black hair is spiked in every direction and is a mess. He is furiously scribbling in a notebook.

red303
red303
7,608 posts
Farmer

They look angry. We should cheer them up! I wonder if cat videos will work...

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

They would kill you or simply contain you. Their emotions have been stemmed so that they are more efficient.

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

(To Red303, I've watched all of the episodes, and I just happen to love Discord. Anyway, it's not my fault that that I tend to take Rp things seriously.)
To JACK: Why do they have weapons? And what is the name of the scientist. I'm assuming he's a scientist anyway. Okay, so biological testing, this never ends well...

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

Why do I have a weapon, it's the same reason.

"Clark!" The researcher looks up bewildered, "Yes, Mr. Deane?". "Please inform him of your job." His features seem to lighten a little, "Well I am a researcher, I deduce things from my environment and make ample suggestions upon how we could create such things in our universe. I also work hand in hand with the R&D team when we manufacture said things. I am the proud creator of many items myself." He says smiling, clearly liking to speak about his work.

Ah it's not testing anymore, we've perfected the majority of the base sequencing of human DNA and are well equipped to create such specimens.

Showing 2401-2415 of 4445