ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 727294
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

no wonder it's boiling in england there's a dragon here

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Faint.

Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

Sell it on.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

What's with the weird flag?

Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

Hahahahaha. Nerd

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

here's my flame sheld *8 seconds of CoD fanboys later* well you sucked

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Huh.......Floating letters.......Kinda creepy........not really scary, just sorta........wierd. WAIT I'M A BEAR I CAN'T READ! OMNOMNOMNOMNOM! I IS EATING FLOATING LETTERS. Actually I'm a very literate freindly bear and I find that this floating message from what appears to a stalker do not scare me, as I am bear and I could kill the guy that wrote that, cuz you know "RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

I'll through fish out the window.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Multiply it and sell it.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Gems, gems everywhere

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

No idea what this piece of paper is doing here so I'll just place it on someone else's door.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

if only i did not trade my alicorn powers for an extra 3000 years of living otherwise you would be dead in about 5-7 seconds.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You traded your alicorn powers? But Alicorns are practically immortal. I assume you traded with the Flim Flam brothers.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Ah, the penguin. I haven't seen you for a while. Wait while I get some fish for you.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Oh yeah, you do like me, don't you? Well, *Hands muffin, from muffinspace* I've recently discovered muffin space! Hooray!

Showing 2446-2460 of 4480