Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Video game memories

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 10:12pm

mucketjones337

mucketjones337

5 posts

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time was the game that really got me into video games. I can remember spending hours on my N64 playing this game. LOVED IT!

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 11:03pm

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

84 posts

Kingdom Hearts is PS2 game

So?

I'm not a 20-something gamer who's played an NES and loved Ocarina of Time.

I'm sorry.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 8:05am

HyperSpider

HyperSpider

5 posts

Yeah you can put GameCube. No PS2 though. Or XBOX.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever because both the PS2 and XBOX came out earlier than the GameCube. (Although the Xbox is only about 3 days older)

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 8:55am

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

So?

I'm not a 20-something gamer who's played an NES and loved Ocarina of Time.

I'm sorry.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever because both the PS2 and XBOX came out earlier than the GameCube. (Although the Xbox is only about 3 days older)

Okay you can PS2 and XBOX and GameCube. Just no PS3 or XBOX 360 or Wii because who has good memories playing a game they played a year ago?

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 2:07pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Okay you can PS2 and XBOX and GameCube. Just no PS3 or XBOX 360 or Wii because who has good memories playing a game they played a year ago?

I'm just goin to through this out there...

Discuss those retro video games that you loved to play as a kid.

Your OP. You state that this thread is to allow people to talk/reminisce about the games that they played as kids..yet you are regulating what games are allowed to be discussed..

Some people have different ideas of retro..depending on their age or the type of games they grew up with. For some..NES, SNES, and the sorts are old school and anything else later is newer. For others..PS1 can be considered old school, because that is what they grew up with and they saw the change in the video game world since then and how much it has differed and evolved..same for PS2 and XBox

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 7:16pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

I'm just goin to through this out there...

Discuss those retro video games that you loved to play as a kid.

Your OP. You state that this thread is to allow people to talk/reminisce about the games that they played as kids..yet you are regulating what games are allowed to be discussed..

Some people have different ideas of retro..depending on their age or the type of games they grew up with. For some..NES, SNES, and the sorts are old school and anything else later is newer. For others..PS1 can be considered old school, because that is what they grew up with and they saw the change in the video game world since then and how much it has differed and evolved..same for PS2 and XBox

Yeah I noticed that but I can't change it.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 8:48pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Yeah you can put GameCube. No PS2 though. Or XBOX.
Why? They're all the same gen.  But anyway,  all my memories lie with Banjo kazooie for the nintendo 64.

Reply to Video game memories

You must be logged in to post a reply!