ForumsSupport ForumUpgrade Complete 2 Broken

11 4803
Mocha2007lite
Mocha2007lite
19 posts
Nomad

(http://armorgames.com/play/11028/upgrade-complete-2)
On wave 17, the game freezes and becomes blank. It seems many people in the comments are also having this problem. You can't continue if you can't get the money from the waves.

Help?

• 11 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You're going to have to delete the save file. The location of it depends on your operating system. You can look it up online where it is for your operating system.

Did this happen after you bought an upgrade? I think it might happen if you buy graphical upgrades, but I don't know that for sure. It happened to me and I had to delete the save file, so I just didn't buy graphical upgrades the next time. Maybe try not upgrading the unnecessary upgrades (graphics, sound, etc.) until you have the money to buy all of the upgrades. That worked for me.

Mocha2007lite
Mocha2007lite
19 posts
Nomad

I started the savefile today. (I think I deleted it somehow when I first beat it?) . I don't think it's a specific upgrade, and I'm not willing to risk losing my progress. Did you win before or after AG implemented the new badge system?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I played it after the quests. Couldn't do anything after the game stopped working, so I deleted my save file and just started over.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Personally, I don't think it has something to do with the upgrades you buy. It happened to me on wave 16, even though I had bought very few visual upgrades. I think it just happens after level 15 or close to, regardless of the upgrades one has. The next time I started under this assumption, so my goal was to buy all the upgrades before reaching wave 15, I did that and I didn't encounter any problems whatsoever. Got all the upgrades and beat the mastermind.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Your right Gantic. I believe it is the Enemy graphic. Just save so you can upgrade it all the way and you should be fine.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I tried it from another computer which didn't have the save file and made it through to the premium Quest fine. Didn't continue further, but the game performed normally up to that point.

Only upgraded the 'More Upgrades', 'Premium Button' and 'Premium Upgrade' one and of course some ship upgrades as well... =)

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I had a similar problem, but I got hit only after the 7th wave. It was after I bought a massive upgrade overhaul. I don't know what caused it but I haven't played the game since.

-Blade

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

This is happening to me as well, I don't think it is wave related though, I have tried firefox and chrome and I'm getting a white screen on wave 3-4, it does seem to happen after I buy some graphics upgrades, however the last time this happened to me which was on wave 4, the only two upgrades I had purchased were voice acting and all three game music upgrades, found this hard to believe as I had purchased game music before and not had it happen. Not sure what is going on but I guess I will leave the music and graphics upgrades for later on if I want to do the quests.

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

I appreciate the ideas to delete the save file, but here's a crazy idea: why don't they just fix the game?

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

I'm not concerned about the quests. The game itself does not work and freezes so that you can't play it. That is a big concern, and something I think the developer should fix.

stickforcerazer
stickforcerazer
1 posts
Peasant

yeah same it happened to me but on lvl 21 and i assumed the game has just ended because u know how there were only 20 levels in the first game

Showing 1-11 of 11