ForumsNewcomers ForumNew User!

10 1915
GalaxyDefender94
GalaxyDefender94
10 posts

Hi, My name is Dani and i'm a new user to this site (but i've been playing online games for a while!) i'm currently completing a diploma in ICT and enjoy playing online games in my spare time. I hope to become an active member on this site and make some new friends.
Dani

• 10 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,717 posts

Welcome to AG! Hope you enjoy your stay here and become active.

Be careful for the robot.. You'll know when you see him.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
10,143 posts

Surprise! =D

Ok..I'm not the robot you caught me. I'm the mascot of this site, however! Call me pang

Hope we see you around the community some..if you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave me a message on my page (whoo! Starting that up again)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,208 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG.
And i must agree with sour, our site-robot is a lil bit... whimsical, maybe cuz hes part of the disney-universe since a while.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,945 posts

Hell(n)o and,give me that binoculars and that newbie scent.Yeah,perfect time for Manly and R2 to come and,BOOM!,I trap them.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,223 posts

Hi *slurps* I'm the robot everyone's talking about. *slurp* Would you like a peepee smoothie?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,587 posts

Hello and welcome!

He lies, yes he's the one we talk about and no that isn't pee, it's anti-freeze, a real health hazard. Just don't trust a word he says and you'll probably be fine.

killersup10
killersup10
2,779 posts

You guys ruin ALL the new users. :P Come on guys.

Welcome to AG, beware....they bite.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
279 posts

Yeah, welcome to the site. If you need any assistance, just talk to many of our online raspberry representatives, and feel free to play Sushi Cat any day of the week=)

pickpocket
pickpocket
6,013 posts

it's anti-freeze, a real health hazard

HA I drink anti-freeze for breakfast. Man up, manly manman.
Welcome. Everyone here has at least one thing wrong with them. Except me *drinks anti-freeze*
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,309 posts

Hey Dani! Welcome to ArmorGames!! Have fun with all the great games and please DO dive into it's wonderful community! Hope to see you around! =)

Showing 1-10 of 10