Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

New User!

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 7:40am

GalaxyDefender94

GalaxyDefender94

10 posts

Hi, My name is Dani and i'm a new user to this site (but i've been playing online games for a while!) i'm currently completing a diploma in ICT and enjoy playing online games in my spare time. I hope to become an active member on this site and make some new friends.
Dani :)

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 11:28am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Welcome to AG! Hope you enjoy your stay here and become active.

Be careful for the robot.. You'll know when you see him.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 12:23pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

Surprise! =D

Ok..I'm not the robot you caught me. I'm the mascot of this site, however! Call me pang

Hope we see you around the community some..if you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave me a message on my page (whoo! Starting that up again)

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 12:30pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,845 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG.
And i must agree with sour, our site-robot is a lil bit... whimsical, maybe cuz hes part of the disney-universe since a while.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 1:58pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,786 posts

Hell(n)o and,give me that binoculars and that newbie scent.Yeah,perfect time for Manly and R2 to come and,BOOM!,I trap them.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 4:09pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,110 posts

Hi *slurps* I'm the robot everyone's talking about. *slurp* Would you like a peepee smoothie?

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 4:46pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,811 posts

Hello and welcome!

He lies, yes he's the one we talk about and no that isn't pee, it's anti-freeze, a real health hazard.  Just don't trust a word he says and you'll probably be fine.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 5:54pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

You guys ruin ALL the new users. :P Come on guys.

Welcome to AG, beware....they bite.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 6:18pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

Yeah, welcome to the site. If you need any assistance, just talk to many of our online raspberry representatives, and feel free to play Sushi Cat any day of the week=)

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 8:06pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,327 posts

it's anti-freeze, a real health hazard

HA I drink anti-freeze for breakfast. Man up, manly manman.
Welcome. Everyone here has at least one thing wrong with them. Except me *drinks anti-freeze*

Reply to New User!

You must be logged in to post a reply!