ForumsNews and Feedback[REDIRECT] Bring back the ranks

7 3321
shanke
shanke
67 posts
Blacksmith

In the old AG site there used to be ranks and you have to earn points to upgrade your rank. (Merits give the most points) So I used to try to give useful messages to the people who made the games I was playing and this point system wanted me to rate games for some points but with the Rank system gone I see no use to(I still try but i give less effort) write useful messages to the people who made the games I was playing. So please bring back the old Rank system (Plus there are quest to get the ranks so people will try extra hard to be helpful to the AG community)

• 7 Replies
shanke
shanke
67 posts
Blacksmith

And again I say please bring back the old rank system. Merits give points (the same amount)and the quests also give points (depending on difficulty) And there be some mistakes in my post but no one is perfect

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

1) The "Old AG" wasn't too long ago..no need to refer to it as if it is something ancient haha

2) There is talk of possibly having the quests worth points

3) Further discussion of such topics go here

NOFMAF
NOFMAF
60 posts
Treasurer

I think that AG should combine quests with ranks. Because There aren't many quests and there are very little games in which you can earn them. Ranks are not easier to earn, maybe they are, but still, quests make players play few games cause we all want to complete quests. So bring the ranks back and keep quests, but make more of them!

shanke
shanke
67 posts
Blacksmith

yeah thats what i'm trying to say

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Because There aren't many quests and there are very little games in which you can earn them. Ranks are not easier to earn, maybe they are, but still, quests make players play few games cause we all want to complete quests. So bring the ranks back and keep quests, but make more of them!

Please refer to the link I gave..stuff like this has already been discussed. We are in the beginning stages of Quests..there will be more. Many many more
shanke
shanke
67 posts
Blacksmith

ok

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Well, pang pretty much covered the whole suggestion by answering where to put the feedback... thread locked. Redirect to the given link for feedback and suggestions regarding Quests please. Thank you! =)

Showing 1-7 of 7