xPainKiller

xPainKiller

14 posts

I'm bored, I'm bored, I do not know what game to play

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 1:44pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,802 posts

Hard to say, cuz we dont know what kind of games you prefer... so give us a hint of that and we can help you out.

If you like TDs and more strategy-based games, feel free to take an eye on my faves

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 1:55pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Or! If you like games that pang finds quite enjoyable (or games that pang hasn't finished so I faved em to finish 'em later)..then go to my faves!

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 3:03pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

UnleashedUponMankind's Favorite Games

pang's favorite games.

Unfortunately I only have 3 games on my favorites, cause I only add games that have high replayability and games that I give 10/10

But if you can tell me what you like to play more, such as genre, then I could help you.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 7:49pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

fantasy4life's favorite games

I also don't have a lot of favorites, I'm just too picky. Mine are more or less anime and rpg style games.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 9:53am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,765 posts

Either xPainkiller already got grabbed by a certain game, or he has been so bored he forgot to check back here. =0

Let's say that if he returns with his request not answered, we'll continue suggesting games (not entire game favorites lists please) and if he doesn't... this thread is going to be locked. Fair? =)

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 5:30pm

Exedeus

Exedeus

13 posts

"strikeforceheros" "exitpath" "knightmare rush". those are some fun casual type games

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 8:08pm

kirks011

kirks011

181 posts

I recommend any shooting games if your bored. Strike Force Heroes is a nice one. Or BearBarians, there both quite entertaining :)

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 9:59pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 2:08pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

Insectonator,Kingdom Rush and Raze.Those games are awesome.

Reply to What games do you recommend?

You must be logged in to post a reply!