ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715625
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
MATPAC
MATPAC
17 posts
Duke

The game Dawn of the Dragons, I already wrote about a problem to "a quest a chat" but nobody helped.
My profile, legendary weapon, B.S.I. Colosseum level.
http://pic2net.ru/view/v/2013040846d84b924f6ff6b68ff8b11c3dc25607.jpg
Murders Lurking Horror
http://pic2net.ru/view/v/20130408ec644b3f85bf2c1068871cd1297610a0.jpg
Murders Kalaxia
http://pic2net.ru/view/v/201304085012a48715e1b6004a9e7a1d470526d6.jpg

In a profile on armor, 1 quest (Lurking Horror) though it is visible is shown only that I executed all quests.
Please add them in my profile.

Qwerk123
Qwerk123
1 posts
Peasant

I too am having some problems with Dawn of The Dragons quests. Whenever i reload i receive the "You're a Legend" quest, and the quests "A Class of Your Own" and "The Right Side of 30" every time i level up.

4321x6
4321x6
3 posts
Shepherd

Well, looking at these, I seem to have the most mild bug yet. But it's annoying nonetheless. See, I play SFH2 every morning, and it's a great game. I have a LVL 30 Juggernaut, LVL 34 General, LVL 28 Engineer, and LVL 1 Sniper and Mercenary. The fact of the matter is, my achievements keep repeating themselves. That is to say, every morning, I load my save file, I get the "Reach LVL 5" achievement. I goto my store, I get the one that's store related, I forgot what it is, has a yellow dollar sign and I think either the Rocket Sentry killstreak of a white gun behind it. It just gets pretty annoying, but I can deal with it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

4321x6
4321x6
3 posts
Shepherd

Oh wait, I think I got something like Qwerk, but not entirely by the sound of it...
Qwerk123 Hollered at Y'all:

I too am having some problems with Dawn of The Dragons quests. Whenever i reload i receive the "You're a Legend" quest, and the quests "A Class of Your Own" and "The Right Side of 30" every time i level up.
4321x6
4321x6
3 posts
Shepherd

I'm sorry for multi-posting, but here's what I got:

"Duty Calls" on first killstreak I use.
"Compulsive Gambler" after finding a perfect gun (Sometimes worse than my normal guns...)
"Ready for Battle", this was the store one.
"Rampage" when I use the killstreak effectively.
"Climbing the Ranks", more like playing the game...
"Survivor" and "The End?" also do this, but I usually don't meet the objective.
These are all on my profile, and don't change date or anything.
I have pictures of the "Climbing the Ranks" glitch, but need a host. If I can haz host, I'll put them up here. Thanks again.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

I have problem with quest ,,The Gang's all here" on game ,,Epic battle fantasy 4"

I have unlocked all characters.... But i didn't unlock this quest...

mistachampion
mistachampion
3 posts
Treasurer

I have completed several quest but did not receive credit for them any Ideas?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

My quest total does not display the correct total. I had 22 quests completed and displayed correctly, then I discovered that Burrito Bison Revenge gained quests. I played that game before, so I went to it to get credit for any of the quests I did from previous play. I completed the following 4 quests:

The Way the Cookie Crumbles
Robbing the Robbers
To Infinity and Beyond
+99 LCK

So now I have 26 quests, yet the total displays as 24 regardless of which quest page I'm on.

hamly
hamly
3 posts
Scribe

In strike force heroes 2 I have done most of the quests but none of the quests have shown that I have completed them. Are you able to activate them for me?

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@hamly
You need to use online save game in order to receive quests!

hamly
hamly
3 posts
Scribe

i have been logged on for some of the time when I've been playing it, but would i need to be logged on all the time?

1Louis2
1Louis2
4 posts
Peasant

In the gemcraft game, I do a gem of 7 components, and i did not have the "After the rain" quest. Is there a problem with this quest. Sorry for my bad English writting and Thank you

oxking
oxking
1 posts
Nomad

[b] been trying to play (COB) but it keeps loading and won't let me play can anyone fix it

Aedia
Aedia
3 posts
Nomad

I can't get the 'Twenty for One' quest in Epic Combo Redux.
I swear I spent my money on only one upgrade...

Rotjoch
Rotjoch
1 posts
Nomad

A Question.... Doesnt 1100AD work anymore... It was so awsome,, would be bad if I lost my account atm...

Showing 91-105 of 1073