ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715661
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
burana9mm
burana9mm
4 posts
Shepherd

I too am having some problems with Dawn of The Dragons quests. Whenever i reload i receive the "You're a Legend" quest, and the quests "A Class of Your Own" and "The Right Side of 30" every time i level up. Also when i loot a Lurking horror some quest fires. These quests slow down the game and are extremely annoying, i guess it is time to move to newgrounds or kongregate, or time for AG to disable these useless quests.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

I have problem with game Strike Force Heroes 2....
I'm level 50 and i have medal too but i haven't got quest!
please help!
=)

daveissomewhere
daveissomewhere
1 posts
Shepherd

I began playing GemCraft Labyrinth, and I love it!! However, I decide to try earning all the quests. I restarted in order to earn the Gatekeeper quest. It was difficult and took a lot of time, but I got it!! I earned many others. Today, I log back in, and they are all gone. I went back to my previous game where I had earned many quests, and most of those are gone also. My in-game amulets are still there, but my quest completions are not. What happened? I really don't feel like starting over yet again.

nantern
nantern
2 posts
Archduke

I lost all quest that I do... Why?

AnotherRandomPenguin
AnotherRandomPenguin
2 posts
Constable

I just fully beat Infectonator 2, but I couldn't get the quest for it. My last quest is the "Nothing to do" quest, which requires getting all in-game achievements (which is a paradox). The only achievements I have left is "Infectonator!", which requires you to destroy all the towns, which I have, and "Behold the Lord of Zombie has risen", which is the same one. I do have the Armorgames quest for "Behold the lord of the zombie has risen", but not in the actual game itself. So what I am saying is I earned the "Nothing to do" quest but it does not show that I did.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@AnotherRan...

All Quests must be completed in a single game!
So you have to start a new game, or proceed in your current to the next difficulty of the game and do every quest in the game.

jmababa
jmababa
54 posts
Shepherd

the world is saved epic battle fantasy 4 is still broken

JayhawkJazzy
JayhawkJazzy
31 posts
Farmer

This hadn't been a problem until just recently but on any game I play that has quests there is a problem with the list/pictures of quest below the game window. The ones I haven't earned aren't gray or transparent and I can't look at any of the quests by placing my mouse cursor over them. I have to go to my profile to see which ones I've gotten or go to the Quests page to see what's available in the game I'm playing. All of the quests are already highlighted even if I haven't achieved them yet. Any ideas?

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

I had some problems to get 2 Quests on Sinjid.

The Ikura Maki Quest - "Eat or drink five things".

The Shogun Showdown - "Defeat Lord Asura at the Shogun Palace" (Even redoing the stage I didn't get the quest).

I had to start a new save file for both quests to work.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Game: ,,Sinjid"
Quest:,, One Hudred Blocks"

I blocked over 100 attacks but i didn't get quest!
Please help!
Thanks!
=)

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@Mikacinikac

Start a new game and then do 100 blocks

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

Hi! I've been playing Treadmillasourous Rex and realized that one quest wasn't registering for me. In 2010, I was able to reach over 50,000 calories, which is still listed as my high score for the game. However, the Quests have never updated to reflect that, as I have not gotten the 50,000 calorie quest. Just letting you know. Thanks!

kostek00
kostek00
6 posts
Lord

Turn off quests for Dawn of the Dragons if you can't fix them, this sound is really annoing with every game refresh.

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

Yahel007, you don't have to get them "right now." The achievements for other games are already triggering if you have played them and completed them.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Yes, but mainly for games that have online save

Showing 106-120 of 1073