ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1074 718473
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,074 Replies
Killer_insanity
Killer_insanity
1 posts
Scribe

I have been playing on armor games for years not but recently few games have stopped awarding quests to me even though in-game quests are completed...
Following is the list of games and quests which were completed but not awarded:

Game 1 -> Caribbean Admiral
Quests:
Sell Master
You are stronger
Kill 'Em All
Right Way
Merry Christmas!

Game 2 -> Dangerous Adventures
Quests:
Killer
Handicap
Stone Master
Researcher

Please look into the problem if it is an issue with the game or my account.
@MrDayCee

https://i.imgur.com/t3gdD3m.png

https://i.imgur.com/bW3oAyz.png
Thanks

ekoz
ekoz
1 posts
Jester

Hi! In the "diggy" game, quests don't work!

GamerGirl1228
GamerGirl1228
1 posts
Nomad

I played Cat in Japan multiple times,and Found all 20 Sushi,but the ending animation didn't play.I know about the ending animation from playing this game awhile back on another site.Plus despite finding all 20 multiple times I didn't receive the Quest Achievement.I've also played all 3 Don't Escape games and supposedly did all the Quests,but it's not registering that I finished the Quests,despite the fact the game says I completed the Quest.

BowArtist3
BowArtist3
2 posts
Duchess

I have the same problem with quests not activating in Tequila Zombies 3.

SquarePants07
SquarePants07
5 posts
Marquis

Hello there!
I have problem with quests "Crystal Spectrum" and "Master of Light" in game Quantum Of Light.
Achieved "The Vortex" years ago and decided to complete quests for this game just yesterday

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@MrDayCee Hello! Today I encountered a quest bug again. This time in Strike Force Heroes 3 when finishing the last mission on Insane. I captured the moment of getting the medal with a screenshot.

https://imgur.com/jfiLVCw.png

I played it on Internet Explorer, because it didn't lag that much. There is online save so I switched from Chrome where I played only for first few hours. Other quests unlocked without any problems, sometimes after next match and sometimes instantly, but not this one. I checked other games today like Cactus McCoy, Catapult Madness and no quest unlocks for me when playing via IE. After that I sold items for 100K $ when playing via Chrome to get another hard quest and it worked.

GwangGwang
GwangGwang
3 posts
Chamberlain

Hi!

I noticed a bug with Last Stand: Dead Zone quest 'My First Raid', which involves raiding another player's compound. The quest is awarded when you're raided; I presume the quest award logic bases on how many 'battles' the player has gone through, which can be both offensive and defensive?

I mean, it's a benign bug so won't complain but thought should report regardless.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@MrDayCee I'll fill up my report of that bug in Strike Force Heroes 3. I have that last match, after which I got the in-game achievment recorded (my habit now). That quest I'm missing is called "Strike Force Hero".

Video recording:
https://youtu.be/gB14OdPsitc

And here is the page with in-game achievements:
https://imgur.com/fHSuG02.png

buzee
buzee
10 posts
Nomad

@MrDayCee. Can't get the armatar exchange badge. Tried switching alot and I waited much longer than 2 days for it to snap out of it.
On a side note is there any chance that any of us could get the bug killer quest for reporting these bugs?.

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

I've completed all the quests in quantum of light, to beat all levels and also the secret level on the main menu. Still didn't unlock for me though. It seems it's a pretty common bug in the game's own quest thread as well.

wallbanger78
wallbanger78
5 posts
Archduke

@MrDayCee: Only half of my quests on Burrito Bison Revenge unlocked. I completed +99 LCK, Robbing the Robbers, To Infinity and Beyond, and the Yes, Sir quests and they didn't unlock. I gave it time and it's been about 2 weeks now. Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem

wallbanger78
wallbanger78
5 posts
Archduke

@MrDayCee: I also completed the Power Junkie quest in Burrito Bison Revenge and it still did not unlock it. I've tried waiting and refreshing with no luck. Any ideas??

Krdza
Krdza
1 posts
Nomad

@MrDayCee

• "Give up 2" ; "Only the Beginning" quest that i've got isn't showing on my profile but it's showing up as completed below the game screen. As soon as i saw that i've completed the quest i went to my profile thinking that quest is already registered but unfortunately nothing happened.
It's pretty easy to achieve such a quest but still a shame i haven't received the corresponding points. Previously i've already met the condition for that same quest but haven't received it, it seems as quest system is kinda bugged out in general.

• If you are in a position to fix such
bugs and restore the quest i would be thankful :]

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

I've completed all the quests in quantum of light, to beat all levels and also the secret level on the main menu. Still didn't unlock for me though. It seems it's a pretty common bug in the game's own quest thread as well.

Cleared the data in the game itself and replayed it again on my account on the computer I have at home, finishing all levels + doing the secret menu level. Refreshed etc... Still not working though?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Time to catch up on these reports! Sorry for the (very long for some) delay in replying to your reports on Quest problems everyone... my apologies!

Report Reply roundup #1 :

@Killer_insanity I saw you managed to unlock the missing Quests for Dangerous Adventures already, great! As for the missing Quests for Caribbean Admiral, I fixed those for you and they should show up on your profile now. Congratz!

@ekoz I replayed the game and Quests unlock fine for me... can you please check if you're playing with a solid internet connection? If this is not the case, the game may not track your progress and then won't register that you unlocked the Quest point in the game. Another option can be that the browser you are using is not functioning properly for this game. Try switching browsers and see if the Quests unlock for you please?
If you have proof of your in-game progress that matches the needed Quest achievements, please post a screenshot of those in this thread and I will have a look for you, ok?

@GamerGirl1228 As explained to the user above here, the same could apply for you with the Don't Escape games... could you try switching browsers and check if you are playing with a solid internet connection? As for the Cat in Japan Quest, I awarded it to you as the progress on the game is clearly shown. Congratz!
And the same for you, if you have proof of your in-game progress that matches the needed Quest achievements, please post a screenshot of those in this thread and I will have a look for you, ok?

Showing 931-945 of 1074