Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 8:36am

FytogiliTheFox

FytogiliTheFox

1 post

what the hell is going on!!!??? geez i played so many games that have quests and i beat the games 2-4 times each i still cant get a SINGLE quest.. at first i thought it was a glitch or a bug but at the end its not a glitch nor a bug and some guy told me that i need to turn my pop up off and i dont even know if that thing even exists or where to find it... help me out you guys because i am jealous of others having achievements that i cant get because of this problem...

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 6:49pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

136 posts

Am I the only one not receiving the quests for dawn of the dragons?  I've tried chrome and firefox but when I hit level 6 I got the message that the quest was complete however on the game page the quest is just lit up without it saying quest complete underneath the shield, and nothing on my profile.  Refreshing the page does nothing and then the quest is no longer lit up as if I had completed it.  It only re-unlocks when I level up.  Had the same problem with the colloseum one and the lurking horror quest, not sure what is going on.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 7:15pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,040 posts

Administrator

Apparently if you hit level 7 it sometimes fixes the issue?

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 7:19pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

136 posts

Well I'm level 12 now and it still doesn't work...it has unlocked after every level up without being awarded lol.  I dunno maybe I just need to be at a higher level, I'll be playing for a while to get up to 100 but it will be annoying if they still won't unlock at that point.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 7:26pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

I have the same problem as MPH_Complexity

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 10:40pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

136 posts

Ok well two of em just unlocked now, so it looks like the problem has fixed itself :).

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 3:37pm

kostek00

kostek00

4 posts

For MMO Dawn of the Daragons only quests "Horror, Lurk No More" and "Release the Kalaxia" are working. For rest it keeps poping every refresh i made them but they don't appear in profile.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 2:28pm

AquaYedi98

AquaYedi98

6 posts

On Dawn of the Dragons the quests start over every time you reload the game... Is there any way you could turn them off until this is fixed?

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 2:33pm

AquaYedi98

AquaYedi98

6 posts

*update* the Dawn of the Dragons quests seem to stay completed on my profile page but reset every time I reload on the game page. Thanks

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 1:38am

gaybird

gaybird

8 posts

can i add quests to games? plz leave a comment on my home page

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!