Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 5:34am

hamly

hamly

3 posts

In strike force heroes 2 I have done most of the quests but none of the quests have shown that I have completed them. Are you able to activate them for me?

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 1:14pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,055 posts

Knight

@hamly
You need to use online save game in order to receive quests!

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 3:27pm

hamly

hamly

3 posts

i have been logged on for some of the time when I've been playing it, but would i need to be logged on all the time?

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 7:20pm

1Louis2

1Louis2

3 posts

In the gemcraft game, I do a gem of 7 components, and i did not have the "After the rain" quest. Is there a problem with this quest. Sorry for my bad English writting and Thank you

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 2:39pm

oxking

oxking

1 post

[b] been trying to play (COB) but it keeps loading and won't let me play can anyone fix it

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 4:17am

Aedia

Aedia

3 posts

I can't get the 'Twenty for One' quest in Epic Combo Redux.
I swear I spent my money on only one upgrade...

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 4:57am

Rotjoch

Rotjoch

1 post

A Question.... Doesnt 1100AD work anymore... :( It was so awsome,, would be bad if I lost my account atm...

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 9:12am

burana9mm

burana9mm

2 posts

I too am having some problems with Dawn of The Dragons quests. Whenever i reload i receive the "You're a Legend" quest, and the quests "A Class of Your Own" and "The Right Side of 30" every time i level up. Also when i loot a Lurking horror some quest fires.  These quests slow down the game and are extremely annoying, i guess it is time to move to newgrounds or kongregate, or time for AG to disable these useless quests.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 11:11am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

378 posts

I have problem with game Strike Force Heroes 2....
I'm level 50 and i have medal too but i haven't got quest!
please help!
=)

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 10:09pm

daveissomewhere

daveissomewhere

1 post

I began playing GemCraft Labyrinth, and I love it!!  However, I decide to try earning all the quests.  I restarted in order to earn the Gatekeeper quest.  It was difficult and took a lot of time, but I got it!!  I earned many others.  Today, I log back in, and they are all gone.  I went back to my previous game where I had earned many quests, and most of those are gone also.  My in-game amulets are still there, but my quest completions are not.  What happened?  I really don't feel like starting over yet again.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!