Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 11:02am

vanerosa

vanerosa

45 posts

Hi, i just report this glitch about Treadmillasaurus Rex game. I refreshed the page, relogged, and still doesn't appear, neither on the game nor my profile :( What can I do? Thanks

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 11:04am

vanerosa

vanerosa

45 posts

Sorry, I forgot to post the image XD ._____. http://oi45.tinypic.com/b71e0k.jpg

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 12:22pm

ShadowGeneralChaos

ShadowGeneralChaos

13 posts

Hallo,

I have got something. My wood serf Rank quest hve disapeared. I had it for a long time ago. But it it is disapeared.
Can you helb me?

Thanks in advance.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 8:04am

Libra123

Libra123

1 post

hey there i want to report a glitch/bug in the "Esgrima 2" (mmo game)i have a char but i cant open a new char please help i am trying to solve it for 3 days

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 9:29am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

6,724 posts

@ ShadowGeneralChaos : The problem you are descibing is (probably) linked to the profile bug that is currently making profiles not show up below the about section. Somehow it is not possible to view other pages than the first one, even if you click the next page button or any of the numbered buttons. It is being looked at right now, so sit tight, ok? =)

@ Libra123 : This thread is for reporting bugs and glitches with Quests only, not for any problems you are facing in MMO games, ok? Please make a separate thread for it in the Support Forum. Thank you. =)

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 11:57am

ShadowGeneralChaos

ShadowGeneralChaos

13 posts

Thanks MrDayCee

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 6:33am

4rmorris

4rmorris

1 post

I can no longer access my game account on Pirate Galaxy. I don't know if this has something to do with Armor Games or the game itself.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 11:05am

ShadowGeneralChaos

ShadowGeneralChaos

13 posts

Hallo,

Well, I got another Quest problem: Mad Blood.
I have killed the mad Lord again and again, but I didnt get the Quest.
Why?

Thanks in advance

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 12:16pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,132 posts

Knight

@4rmorris: No, MMOs have nothing to do with this sort of problems.

Take a look in AGs MMO-forum. Overview this forum a lil bit, wont make me wonder if there is a thread, maybe more than one, about pirate galaxy or some kind of problems, if you dont found something helpful maybe ask an admin (Ferret for example).

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 1:02pm

vanerosa

vanerosa

45 posts

Hi, just asking, do you go to do something with the bug I reported, do you go to tell me some advices, or have I to reach the 50.000 again?

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!