Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 5:48pm

Superman65689

Superman65689

1 post

I didn't receive the quest Gatekeeper.[img]blob:chrome-extension%3A//ckibcdccnfeookdmbahgiakhnjcddpki/30dc83e7-a24a-42ae-b222-3693aada5a0b[/img]

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 6:01pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,849 posts

I tried it several times too, but get it finaly on the starting field (G 13), maybe try again there... after finished the level i returned to the map, then it takes another few seconds to get it.

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 7:22am

portarto

portarto

81 posts

Copy of my comment on another thread:
''Sorry to spam, but it seems I can't get these 2 achievements:
- Unstoppable Force (Deal 500+ damage in a single hit)
-Shogun Showdown (Defeat Lord Asura at the Shogun Palace)
As said before, I've tried relogging.
I can't think any way to solve this problem, so anyone more professional please help me and others with the same problem. I'm trying to get all Quests done and it would be really sad if my quest to get all quests (:D) can't be done because of this glitch.''

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 11:14am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,813 posts

Deleted two off topic posts a user made in this thread, but has already made a separate thread for in the support forum. =)

And the fact that this thread is VERY quiet lately, is only a good sign of you ask me! ;)

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 2:52pm

Vongoethe

Vongoethe

27 posts

I still don't see accurate numbers for my quests completed in my profile.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 11:26pm

rayomcr1

rayomcr1

2 posts

Quest aren't working on the "give up" game

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 9:03am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,813 posts

@ Vongoethe : Can you please specify a little more as to which Quests aren't showing. And if they all are, what amount of Quests is missing in the total number shown on your profile? Thank you! =)

@ rayomcr1 : Same question here... can you please specify the problem a little? Are none of the Quests showing; they aren't awarded on the game page when achieved; they are not showing up on your profile? Thank you! =)

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 3:51pm

rayomcr1

rayomcr1

2 posts

they aren't working at all, you do one of the achievements and it isn't showed in the game page or profile.
I tried with these 3
"Take the Low Road"
"Off to a Good Start"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 12:27am

LiquidKryptonite

LiquidKryptonite

30 posts

Having the same problem as raomcr1; the quests aren't awarded to me on Give Up, even though I did the requirements.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8900/giveup.png

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3424/giveup2.png

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 5:14pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

Strike Force Heroes 2 has a bug with the quests. I've completed a handful of them, but the site refuses to recognize that I've completed any of them. I can tell I'm not the only one who is experiencing these difficulties because I'm seeing people all over the site report this same exact problem, so I know it's not just some weird glitch with my computer.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!