ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

876 245066
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,457 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 876 Replies
DarkGer
DarkGer
3 posts

i'm not sure if here's the place to say it but i can't find the answer! i can log in with my other acc (LordGer) but i can't play any MMO game, enter here or nothing! appears a error 500 (internal server error)... please help me i readed that the only way to solve this is telling you about it if there's a way to contact us let me know but i'll leave my hotmail here so you can write me! otsugua_62@hotmail.com

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Try posting on Ferret's wall or sending him an email
This is definitely a wrong section.

Here's Ferret profile
http://armorgames.com/user/Ferret/

OladHann
OladHann
1 posts

Hello,
I played several games and never got any quest. For exemple yesterday and today I finished "Incursion 2 the artifact". I was logged in and used an online save. I should have at least 5 quests for that, but I didn't got any. Can someone check that please? Thank you.

Kukung
Kukung
4 posts

Game: Dawn of the dead
Quest: Battle Strong
Account: Kukung
Symptom: Cannot get the quest when BSI over 10 after level 100.
Please see evidence below.
http://i.imgur.com/flITBfL.jpg

Kukung
Kukung
4 posts

Game: Dawn of the dead

Opps! I mean Dawn of the dragon :P
Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Read previous page, or maybe check DoTD thread

Hit 11 + B.S.I. and you will finish that quest.

StDrake
StDrake
196 posts

Still, the page with the game won't remember completed quests, so every reload the screen keeps doing that quest completion WHAM! over and overagain when the triggering condition appears. The overall quests and profile seem to be working fine, just the page with the game window itself is buggy.

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Just to point this out once more, maybe I will finally get an answer ?
But it wont happen probably, same goes for DoTD Battle Strong quest.....

Here.. just read the last post
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11354226/this-is-the-only-level-4-quests/page/5#post-11559837

Yoscarian
Yoscarian
1 posts

I've been experiencing a bug with the quests on Dawn of the Dragons. I get the same quest awards EVERY time I play. So every time I log on, the same awards come up- 5 different very basic awards that I should have behind me long ago. And frankly they're really very annoying- the pause in game play & overly loud clang that I can't turn off are a drag.

Please help!

TheLuggage
TheLuggage
9 posts

For the last few days, every time I restart/refresh Dawn of the Dragons, I get a repetition of Quest awards that I have already earned (happens every time I loot a Lurking Horror as well). I would greatly appreciate it if this could be rectified.

Calcu
Calcu
1 posts

Hello my friend have log in problem in his armorgames account. his password does not working. when he reset password, and make new one, he still can't log in. his use name is otlo emai otlo@one.lt is ir posible to solve this problem?

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,365 posts

@Calcu
Post that question in the support section.
[url=http://armorgames.com/community/forum/34/support-forum/]

Kiaunius
Kiaunius
2 posts

hello my friend have log in problem in his armorgames account. his password does not working. when he reset password, and make new one, he still can't log in. his use name is otlo emai otlo@one.lt is ir posible to solve this problem?
i poste this in to link i was given yesterday, but my post was deleted and no one answer, he pay money for game, and now he cant play it. why admins ignore post and delete it?

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,040 posts

hello my friend have log in problem in his armorgames account. his password does not working. when he reset password, and make new one, he still can't log in. his use name is otlo emai otlo@one.lt is ir posible to solve this problem?
i poste this in to link i was given yesterday, but my post was deleted and no one answer, he pay money for game, and now he cant play it. why admins ignore post and delete it?

Please direct these questions to the administration team. These are issues related with the operation of the site and cannot be addressed by either standard users or moderators.
Kiaunius
Kiaunius
2 posts

how can i contact administration team?

Showing 136-150 of 876