ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

837 235971
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,326 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 837 Replies
LucasEM
LucasEM
27 posts

I have a problem with one quest in the MMO game Dawn of the Dragons.
I already have a legendary item soo i have to get the quest "You are a Legend" but everytime I get in the game, appears that i have the quest complete in the moment but I still have 208 quest when i have to get 209
I hope that you can understand and help me :P

Salketer
Salketer
1 posts

Hi, I seem to be unable to receive my quests from "the last stand - dead zone" I am sure I completed some... Please, what should I do?

DrakioBr
DrakioBr
1 posts

Hello i play last stand dead zone and i have completed already 2 quest but for what i see they still not completed

dansor1983
dansor1983
48 posts

There is something wrong with Dawn of the Dragons quests too. THe Battle Strong quest won't work.

captainsvelte
captainsvelte
20 posts

Same issue as the last few posts. Dead Zone quests are glitchy. Have built 3 watchtowers, and crafted over 25 items but cannot get either quest.

Bebin
Bebin
2 posts

Just like Shadowdncr i was playing burrito bison revenge and i was missing about 10 in game missions out of 120 to earn the final quest and when i logged back in to go play, my game was reset to 0, like if it rolledback or something and I defenitly have not clicked on reset progress :/ I dont really feel like starting over... any idea why that happened?

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts

@Bebin: is it possible that your browser's cookies are not enabled? If they're not, your progress isn't saved and you have to start from scratch when you play the game again.

Bebin
Bebin
2 posts

I think you've got it, except that they have been deleted :/ so yeah i guess ill start over another time, thanks kegaumongo

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
326 posts

I'll just go ahead and restate on here what many are saying: Upgrade Complete 2 is broken. It freezes about halfway through the game and you can't play it. Notice how the "easy" achievement for it is one of the least completed quests. That's because nobody can play it.

Also, would it be too much to ask for a reset button on the game?

komodor
komodor
100 posts

i cant get any of last stand dead zone quests and you are the legend and relese kalaxia from dawn of the dragons (i actualy get them but then i dont have them so i am getting them over and over again) and full of premium woll from upgrade complete 2 is glitched so please repair those.

swindle333
swindle333
36 posts

Full of premium wool can still be done, but it requires restarting the game. I got it with help from Ethan_Hunt's comment: (It takes like 10 minutes of waiting)

If you already reached 100%, open Firefox, run in "private mode", and earn some money first. Then upgrade premium content to max and then the premium button. Now you should be able to open it and use an unlocked button on top. Now you only have to listen to a background talk until the end --> Achievement unlocked

brunodemoch
brunodemoch
46 posts

The Quest "Communicator" and "Infected Destroyer" in Dead Zone show as complete in the game but it is not on my profile. Funny because in the quest total it is counting as done! =/

da4huk
da4huk
2 posts

I finish 11 stage in dragon lair - 0 crystal, refresh two times - 0 crystal. it's a bug?

drfico
drfico
4 posts

Help!
I have once again a problem with the quests in my profile. The problem is that I should have at least 39 quests (but probably some more) but in the profile page it stops at the second page (18-36), not showing all the others.
Last time I had a big help from ivanxxxxxxx and UnleashedUponMankind. I hope you'll help me again! Thank you all

alfiesw
alfiesw
6 posts

i have one, i complete the quests and the just don't shown up they are still grey! but some of the games with quests do work e.g kingdom rush, it is really
bugging me!

Showing 181-195 of 837