ForumsQuests[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

825 235544
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Thank you for your help! =)

• 825 Replies
4321x6
4321x6
3 posts

I'm sorry for multi-posting, but here's what I got:

"Duty Calls" on first killstreak I use.
"Compulsive Gambler" after finding a perfect gun (Sometimes worse than my normal guns...)
"Ready for Battle", this was the store one.
"Rampage" when I use the killstreak effectively.
"Climbing the Ranks", more like playing the game...
"Survivor" and "The End?" also do this, but I usually don't meet the objective.
These are all on my profile, and don't change date or anything.
I have pictures of the "Climbing the Ranks" glitch, but need a host. If I can haz host, I'll put them up here. Thanks again.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
419 posts

I have problem with quest ,,The Gang's all here" on game ,,Epic battle fantasy 4"

I have unlocked all characters.... But i didn't unlock this quest...

mistachampion
mistachampion
2 posts

I have completed several quest but did not receive credit for them any Ideas?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,310 posts

My quest total does not display the correct total. I had 22 quests completed and displayed correctly, then I discovered that Burrito Bison Revenge gained quests. I played that game before, so I went to it to get credit for any of the quests I did from previous play. I completed the following 4 quests:

The Way the Cookie Crumbles
Robbing the Robbers
To Infinity and Beyond
+99 LCK

So now I have 26 quests, yet the total displays as 24 regardless of which quest page I'm on.

hamly
hamly
3 posts

In strike force heroes 2 I have done most of the quests but none of the quests have shown that I have completed them. Are you able to activate them for me?

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,327 posts

@hamly
You need to use online save game in order to receive quests!

hamly
hamly
3 posts

i have been logged on for some of the time when I've been playing it, but would i need to be logged on all the time?

1Louis2
1Louis2
4 posts

In the gemcraft game, I do a gem of 7 components, and i did not have the "After the rain" quest. Is there a problem with this quest. Sorry for my bad English writting and Thank you

oxking
oxking
1 posts

[b] been trying to play (COB) but it keeps loading and won't let me play can anyone fix it

Aedia
Aedia
3 posts

I can't get the 'Twenty for One' quest in Epic Combo Redux.
I swear I spent my money on only one upgrade...

Rotjoch
Rotjoch
1 posts

A Question.... Doesnt 1100AD work anymore... It was so awsome,, would be bad if I lost my account atm...

burana9mm
burana9mm
4 posts

I too am having some problems with Dawn of The Dragons quests. Whenever i reload i receive the "You're a Legend" quest, and the quests "A Class of Your Own" and "The Right Side of 30" every time i level up. Also when i loot a Lurking horror some quest fires. These quests slow down the game and are extremely annoying, i guess it is time to move to newgrounds or kongregate, or time for AG to disable these useless quests.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
419 posts

I have problem with game Strike Force Heroes 2....
I'm level 50 and i have medal too but i haven't got quest!
please help!
=)

daveissomewhere
daveissomewhere
1 posts

I began playing GemCraft Labyrinth, and I love it!! However, I decide to try earning all the quests. I restarted in order to earn the Gatekeeper quest. It was difficult and took a lot of time, but I got it!! I earned many others. Today, I log back in, and they are all gone. I went back to my previous game where I had earned many quests, and most of those are gone also. My in-game amulets are still there, but my quest completions are not. What happened? I really don't feel like starting over yet again.

nantern
nantern
2 posts

I lost all quest that I do... Why?

Showing 106-120 of 825