Kukung

3 posts

Game: Dawn of the dead

Opps! I mean Dawn of the dragon :P

Posted May 16, '13 at 3:01pm

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

Read previous page, or maybe check DoTD thread :)

Hit 11 + B.S.I. and you will finish that quest.

Posted May 16, '13 at 4:06pm

StDrake

StDrake

198 posts

Still, the page with the game won't remember completed quests, so every reload the screen keeps doing that quest completion WHAM! over and overagain when the triggering condition appears. The overall quests and profile seem to be working fine, just the page with the game window itself is buggy.

Posted May 20, '13 at 9:09am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

Just to point this out once more, maybe I will finally get an answer ?
But it wont happen probably, same goes for DoTD Battle Strong quest.....

Here.. just read the last post
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11354226/this-is-the-only-level-4-quests/page/5#post-11559837

Posted May 20, '13 at 8:35pm

Yoscarian

Yoscarian

1 post

I've been experiencing a bug with the quests on Dawn of the Dragons. I get the same quest awards EVERY time I play. So every time I log on, the same awards come up- 5 different very basic awards that I should have behind me long ago. And frankly they're really very annoying- the pause in game play & overly loud clang that I can't turn off are a drag.

Please help!

Posted May 22, '13 at 2:51am

TheLuggage

TheLuggage

9 posts

For the last few days, every time I restart/refresh Dawn of the Dragons, I get a repetition of Quest awards that I have already earned (happens every time I loot a Lurking Horror as well). I would greatly appreciate it if this could be rectified.

Posted May 23, '13 at 9:21am

Calcu

Calcu

1 post

Hello my friend have log in problem in his armorgames account. his password does not working. when he reset password, and make new one, he still can't log in. his use name is otlo emai [email protected] is ir posible to solve this problem?

Posted May 23, '13 at 9:42am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,105 posts

Knight

@Calcu
Post that question in the support section.
[url=http://armorgames.com/community/forum/34/support-forum/]

Posted May 24, '13 at 5:45am

Kiaunius

Kiaunius

2 posts

hello my friend have log in problem in his armorgames account. his password does not working. when he reset password, and make new one, he still can't log in. his use name is otlo emai [email protected] is ir posible to solve this problem?
i poste this in to link i was given yesterday, but my post was deleted and no one answer, he pay money for game, and now he cant play it. why admins ignore post and delete it?

Posted May 24, '13 at 6:23am

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

4,200 posts

hello my friend have log in problem in his armorgames account. his password does not working. when he reset password, and make new one, he still can't log in. his use name is otlo emai [email protected] is ir posible to solve this problem?
i poste this in to link i was given yesterday, but my post was deleted and no one answer, he pay money for game, and now he cant play it. why admins ignore post and delete it?

Please direct these questions to the administration team. These are issues related with the operation of the site and cannot be addressed by either standard users or moderators.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!