ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716407
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
Mariocraft
Mariocraft
7 posts
Jester

hi there im new and i dont know if this is a bug glitch or something.
everytime i do something to earn a quest i am 100% shure i did it but it doesnt let me get the quests, also i cant use the favorite thing.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@Mariocraft

Which games are you playing?
Can you give as more information,more details?
Can you make a screenshot and post it here?

Mariocraft
Mariocraft
7 posts
Jester

@ivanxxxxxxx i tried it with realy mutch games like crush the castle adventures ,bubble tanks 3 and chibi knight. but i already tried realy mutch things like relogging and still nothing, also if i move my mouse over the quests it does nothing i dont know if that is also something, it might be a problem with my computer because i got a another game and for that i need to enable minidumps by windows 7, might that be the problem?
and sorry i cant add a screenshot im not good with that stuff.

Kryspix
Kryspix
12 posts
Constable

Hello, my problem resolved self Today I logged to Chronicles Den and all quests completed =]

See this:
http://images61.fotosik.pl/119/47b8d2c295c45da4m.jpg

ChappyMaster
ChappyMaster
2 posts
Nomad

I have a quest glitch its been going on through my account, all my computers, and i dont know how to get rid of it so i hope you can help with this glitch

E_Boogie
E_Boogie
1 posts
Nomad

Everytime I pot up or run a Multi Player Dungeon I lose several thousand of my points for my character this just started after the last patch. Please help it doesn't come back for several hours it reduces my Battle Rating by several thousand each time.

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

Update on The Last Stand. I still don't get the quests, even after clearing my cache (as per latest suggestion by MrDayCee). I even tried using a browser that I normally don't use for playing the game (IE - normally I use Firefox).

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@gyorokpeter

Game: The Last Stand: Dead zone
My suggestion is: Try with google chrome.
Of course with the latest patches.

I am playing this game for the second time on my alt account.
And for now I do not have any problems with quests.

badtrip333
badtrip333
4 posts
Farmer

I am having a problem with the onscreen display for many of the games. All of the games that are usually centered in the middle of the screen have shifted to the left. So instead of having a blue border on either side of the game screen, it is only on the right side. I have been using IE10 and have never had this problem until yesterday.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@badtrip333

It would be better that you ask this question in the Support Forum.
It does not belong here.

But when it is already here I will try to give you an answer.

Does that happens with all games or just with few?
Can you tell me the names of those games?

I have tested a few games myself in IE10 and I have no problems.
Have you tried it in another web browser (for example FireFox,Crome)?

Keyo_Snowmew
Keyo_Snowmew
1 posts
Peasant

.Hack Bug:
When playing, I found that I couldn't attack the cell that hangs the lowest on the left. I click and drag to attack, but I can't place the arrow on to the cell which irritates me as I need to be able to do this to complete the level.

badtrip333
badtrip333
4 posts
Farmer

Thanks ivan. I have made a new thread in the support forum. But to answer your question, I am having this problem with all games that aren't full screen. Like the Gemcraft games.

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

@ivanxxxxxxx

Tried with Chrome but still no success. I also don't want to use an alt account because I have all the quests in the other games (except the most recent ones) and it wouldn't be so cool to have all quests but spread through 2 accounts. I would reset the game if there was an option to do it.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@guorokpeter

At one time, there were major problems with this quests.I think it is now fixed.
But it is always possible that something will go wrong again.

Let's try this:
Try to do your job for at least one more quest in Dead Zone.
Make sure you get an achievement in the game.
If nothing happens, restart the game (Reload)
Then level up.

Can you try to do this?

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

?folder=SU5CT1g%3D%0D%0A&uid=2026&name=Bez+n%C3%A1zvu.png&amp<i class=art=1.2&amparse_id=1378411700-11871-5uAUxg0E&file_id=2&enc=base64&xchrs=&ctype=image%2Fpng&mode=view" alt="https://mail.volny.cz/attach2/?folder=SU5CT1g%3D%0D%0A&uid=2026&name=Bez+n%C3%A1zvu.png&ampart=1.2&amparse_id=1378411700-11871-5uAUxg0E&file_id=2&enc=base64&xchrs=&ctype=image%2Fpng&mode=view" />
pls give it to me

Showing 211-225 of 1073