Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 3:48am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,303 posts

Could you explain a little more about that glitch dadude? =)

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 6:07am

gyorokpeter

gyorokpeter

21 posts

I can't earn 2 quests in Sinjid:
"One Hundred Crits": after seeing that I still didn't have this by the end of the game, I went back to the Burial Grounds and went up to the boss, then used my normal attack on the summoned minions. I counted up 100 critical hits and I still didn't get the quest.
"A Tragic Slip": I went to the mines and killed every enemy in spikes where that is possible (since I'm a Priest I used Shadow Lock to freeze them mid-jump so they fall into the spikes). Still no quest after clearing the area and saving.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 4:00pm

juggernut007

juggernut007

1 post

I have lost all my data and weapons in strike force heros 2 - what can I do

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 4:06am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

If you are using local save, than you somehow erased save game file, but you should have the on-line save game.

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 2:15pm

katzmew

katzmew

1 post

One minor thing that happens with me is my quest will disappear and when I load my save all will come back to me, and they all come at the same time so I have several quests popping up at once. This doesn't really affect anything but I guess it is a glitch so I'm reporting it.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 10:28am

gamermartin

gamermartin

190 posts

In castaway 2 there is a problem with the ultimatum quest and the brains over brawn quest because the requirement is that you make the weapons but making the weapons did not unlock the quests for me.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 10:44am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

@gamermartin

For Castaway 2
AG Quest can only be obtained,when you receive in game quest, and then do it. Do not play anything in advance because you will not get AG quests.
Play normally and when you find a statue that gives you that quest then do it. And when you're done, pick up the award, and you will get AG quest.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 1:45pm

Virtuez

Virtuez

17 posts

If you erase your search history the local saves disappear

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 4:47pm

xaeros

xaeros

54 posts

I have messaged you ferret but nearly all my quests for House of wolves haven't been counted :/

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 8:29pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Okay, so I just started playing monster bark. When I finished level three and hit enter next level, it just didn't go, and the enemys kept moving again. The screen froze. So I hit exit, and tried the level again. It worked fine, and sent me back to the main menu when I hit next. But, level 4 wasn't unlocked and I didn't get the quest. Eh?

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!