ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1074 719149
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,074 Replies
Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

@ivanxxxxxxx
Your conclusion is totally right, I suppose. I got some quests, when they fixed problems - like "100 Missions" or "Watchtower"; my Firefox worked pretty well here - demands reached, quest shown. Quests I completed in "buggy time" are stuck.

dodmaster15
dodmaster15
1 posts
Peasant

does facebook account still count on primiunum or online save?

captmorgan1
captmorgan1
1 posts
Nomad

yeah. this thing lost all my quest badges. who do i talk to?

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

This happens sometimes. It is cache related and those quests should be back to your profile after a while

skeeterd
skeeterd
2 posts
Farmer

When i try to play Dawn of the Dragons, the game loads, then it says connecting... loading profile.... connection lost. and i cant play.
This happens with any browser i try. I have been playing for a while an d just got to lvl 1000. Can u help?

Quasar_Na
Quasar_Na
1 posts
Jester

Hi there !

The quests are not functional despite we finish the quest itself.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I recently Completed all quests on Robotron2:Time Machine. I Collected all gold chests and beta the last boss, however i didn't receive the quests.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cGbDdG5.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Xiy63we.png[/IMG]

Plouki94
Plouki94
4 posts
Shepherd

Hello, I do not know if other people post on message saying the same things as me, but ... Since yesterday, I filled if required for quests, but after acquired assets I get no quests, it does not appear below the game, there is not the little "animation" for say I got a quest, and I have nothing on my profile. For now the only game where I had met the criteria for the quests and I have not had are "Insectonator: Zombie Mode" and "Zombotron 2".

PS: grieve if there spelling mistakes, I'm French and I do not speak English very well ^ ^

MadMau5
MadMau5
2 posts
Peasant

When I check my profile, none of the quests I received are shown. I am logged in and actually acheiving them (it will say I completed one in-game). I didn't used to have this problem; it's fairly recent (within the month). This has happened with multiple games, including: Sushi Cat 2 The Great Purrade, Give Up, Kingdom Rush, and a few others. As you mentioned in the report, one missing quest did show up... one week after I achieved it. This was the first one i encountered the problem with, so it's possible the others may still show up, in time.

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

I'm having problems with the Zombotron 2 Time Machine quests as well. I had beaten the game before realizing that the quests weren't unlocking...and even after beating it they still didn't unlock. I've cleared my saved data multiple times and done the first level without firing but the Blood Storm quest won't register, even though in the game I have the achievement. I've tried firefox and chrome...and even the browser that must not be named and it won't register on any. I've tried flash player 11.8 and 11.9 as well, nothing registers.

I was away from armorgames for about a week and I noticed there was a change to the way the site looked, not that it's related but I did notice on the quests page, I don't have any progression towards any of those quests, before it used to indicate your progression but I don't even see them saying 0% completion, it's like I've never even played the game...

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

OK, sorry for the double post but if this is really the fix, it is unbelievable.

http://armorgames.com/play/15683/zombotron-2-time-machine?tag-referral=quest

THIS link works for unlocking the quests!

http://armorgames.com/play/15683/zombotron-2-time-machine

THIS one doesn't! I mean seriously! Why does it even matter!?!?

Plouki94
Plouki94
4 posts
Shepherd

Ahhhh !!! You are Chuck Norris, thanks to this solution I earn 8 quests a
Hit !!!

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Well I went to links the ones i need didn't pop up. I am sure whenever they notice the problem it will be fixed and they should pop up when we load up.

Arctic55
Arctic55
16 posts
Justiciar

I'm sorry to bug you, but I have not received the "Heart, Mind, and Soul" quest from Hands of War 3. Or the "Starting Out", "Make it Better", "Start of my Collection", and "Infected Destroyer" quests from The Last Stand. Also, my forum posts don't stay, they just vanish. Could you please look into it? At least the quest bugs? I am a quest junky, and it is really distressing.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

When I list out the quests I've not yet completed, I have several repeats of quest badges -- like four of the Dawn of Dragons BSI quest, two of the last Strike Force Heroes quest, etc.

Kind of weird, and it's been going on for several days.

Showing 256-270 of 1074