Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 4:46am

gyorokpeter

gyorokpeter

22 posts

I didn't get the "Homestretch" quest for Castaway. I'm using online save, I got all other quests but not this one. I killed the final boss and tried "leaving the island forever" first, going back to town to finish the in-game Homestretch quest before leaving the island, and going through the gate but choosing to stay on the island, then finishing the in-game quest, and then leaving. None of these methods worked. (Unfortunately I have overwritten the save where the boss is still alive so I can't experiment with that, and also the boss was quite difficult to kill.)

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 3:39pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,072 posts

Knight

@ gzorokpeter
It is probably a delay, unless you did not skipped any boss, and you got the in-game quest from statue.(Vulcan final boss)

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 3:22am

gyorokpeter

gyorokpeter

22 posts

@ivanxxxxxxx: I made sure not to skip any boss, and the sigils are showing me both empty Available Quests and Active Quests.
Any idea what is the action that triggers the quest being awarded? If it's a delay, how much delay can be expected? Since I have finished the game there's nothing else to do but run the game in the background, but that would only be useful if the game does check periodically if it should award any quests.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 5:07am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,072 posts

Knight

As far as I remember,when I killed the Vulcan boss,
I decided to leave the island, and I got Ag quest.
I think it has something to do with the soul key
which opens the last gate.

I hope I helped you.

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 1:26am

gyorokpeter

gyorokpeter

22 posts

I checked and I don't have the Soul Key in any of my saves which means I have used it up, so can't experiment with that either.

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 2:40am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,072 posts

Knight

Most likely you'll have to load up your save game
which is closest to the Vulcan boss,and you'll
have to kill him again.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 10:01am

Alpha900i

Alpha900i

45 posts

Not getting Dead Zone quests
5th level:
http://i057.radikal.ru/1306/31/772e0ec445b4.jpg
1000 zombie killed (look on Street Sweeper achiev)
http://s018.radikal.ru/i519/1306/c1/4b87947fdcf1.jpg
5 weapons in inventory:
http://s017.radikal.ru/i431/1306/6f/d08cf9ab95dc.jpg

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 4:13am

StDrake

StDrake

192 posts

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

for a moment quests were doing fine, but then:
did a raid on another players compound, built watchtower
and those 2 quests didn't notice it, even after a few refreshes
help?

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 12:33pm

swindle333

swindle333

12 posts

I had the exact same problem as StDrake; I completed all the quests and only those 2 wouldn't work.

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 1:40pm

gyorokpeter

gyorokpeter

22 posts

I can't get any quests in TLS. I have done the requirements for several (e.g. reach level 5, upgrade an item, build radio tower & receiver) but they aren't being awarded. Also some missions don't work for me, either they black-screen, or they load up but my survivors are stuck and can't move. I can automate the missions but then I don't get the EXP for them and can't do the in-game quests that require me to kill Infected in a particular mission.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!