Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 1:41pm

gyorokpeter

gyorokpeter

29 posts

On another note, my problem with Castaway was solved. I didn't have any saves where the boss wasn't dead so I went ahead and started the game from scratch. When I killed the boss the quest popped up.

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 7:10pm

LucasEM

LucasEM

27 posts

I have a problem with one quest in the MMO game Dawn of the Dragons.
I already have a legendary item soo i have to get the quest "You are a Legend" but everytime I get in the game, appears that i have the quest complete in the moment but I still have 208 quest when i have to get 209
I hope that you can understand and help me :P

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 4:12am

Salketer

Salketer

1 post

Hi, I seem to be unable to receive my quests from "the last stand - dead zone" I am sure I completed some... Please, what should I do?

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 7:47pm

DrakioBr

DrakioBr

1 post

Hello i play last stand dead zone and i have completed already 2 quest but for what i see they still not completed

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 12:09pm

dansor1983

dansor1983

48 posts

There is something wrong with Dawn of the Dragons quests too. THe Battle Strong quest won't work.

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 11:47am

captainsvelte

captainsvelte

18 posts

Same issue as the last few posts. Dead Zone quests are glitchy. Have built 3 watchtowers, and crafted over 25 items but cannot get either quest.

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 1:49pm

Bebin

Bebin

2 posts

Just like Shadowdncr i was playing burrito bison revenge and i was missing about 10 in game missions out of 120 to earn the final quest and when i logged back in to go play, my game was reset to 0, like if it rolledback or something and I defenitly have not clicked on reset progress :/ I dont really feel like starting over... any idea why that happened?

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 3:03pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,885 posts

@Bebin: is it possible that your browser's cookies are not enabled? If they're not, your progress isn't saved and you have to start from scratch when you play the game again.

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 4:36pm

Bebin

Bebin

2 posts

I think you've got it, except that they have been deleted :/ so yeah i guess ill start over another time, thanks kegaumongo

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 4:10pm

CatonaRock

CatonaRock

336 posts

I'll just go ahead and restate on here what many are saying: Upgrade Complete 2 is broken. It freezes about halfway through the game and you can't play it. Notice how the "easy" achievement for it is one of the least completed quests. That's because nobody can play it.

Also, would it be too much to ask for a reset button on the game?

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!