Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 11:03am

brandrew98311

brandrew98311

10 posts

@MrDayCee: Yes, I am sure I was logged in and even now if I go to the games that I had achieved said quests it says I have completed them but aren't reflected on my profile in the same session. Even if I had not been though it should still reflect the quests of being a wood knight in rank but they too are not shown.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 11:52am

boppins

boppins

642 posts

Administrator

@brandrew98311: fixed now.. it was a caching issue.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 5:49pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

I completed K.O.L.M and it's not recognizing that I have everything.

http://i.imgur.com/CY5hzFR.png

Anyone else able to get this quest, or is it a bug?

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 5:50pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

Ah, forgot to include, the quest that it's not giving me is called "Collect 'em all."

(P.S, I know a lot of people who would greatly enjoy an edit button.)

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 5:56pm

brandrew98311

brandrew98311

10 posts

@brandrew98311: fixed now.. it was a caching issue.

Right on boppins! you rock!

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 7:28pm

jeol

jeol

3,964 posts

Anyone else able to get this quest, or is it a bug?

I wasn't getting it either, but it doesn't look like it's a quest anymore at all. It's not showing up on the game page or the quest page, so that might explain why we weren't getting it...

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 12:24am

Ferret

Ferret

8,805 posts

Administrator

Yes, the quest is having issues so we've taken it down while we try to figure out the issue. Our testing prior to launch showed it functional, and it may still be functional - though there may be a certain way you must play the game. For example, you must get all items before you win - not return back afterwards.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 10:39am

GrappleX

GrappleX

11 posts

I'm only assuming it's to do with the quest update (perhaps that's causing a rush of players) but KOLM has gotten impossibly sluggish and laggy. It's basically unplayable now, at least on my end (and I'm having no issues with my connection, computer or flash). If it's just an issue with the update I'll put off playing it until the fourth quest is fixed but if it's the game itself that's just going to stop me trying it altogether.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:20pm

Shadowdncr

Shadowdncr

9 posts

Sorry, not trying to be confusing, I logged out, and when I came back I had lost 4 levels in Kingdom Rush, as well as a couple of quests I had completed related to that game. I had lost 'Like a Henderson', 'Is he Dead Yeti' and I belive a few others. It doesn't bother me having had to redo those quests, but I figured you all would want record of it incase others had problems and a bug showed up.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:26pm

Shadowdncr

Shadowdncr

9 posts

I did lose some ingame quests as well, but that isn't what I was refering to. Ok looking for the actual names instead of refering to the creatures and such. my mistake, still fairly new and trying to figure out how to explain things. I had been on 'The Wastes' and had been set back to 'Coldstep Mines.' And sorry for two posts in a row, I didn't see an edit button so I could add to the last post.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!