Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 5:20am

komodor

komodor

40 posts

i cant get any of last stand dead zone quests and you are the legend and relese kalaxia from dawn of the dragons (i actualy get them but then i dont have them so i am getting them over and over again) and full of premium woll from upgrade complete 2 is glitched so please repair those.

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 11:12am

swindle333

swindle333

12 posts

Full of premium wool can still be done, but it requires restarting the game. I got it with help from Ethan_Hunt's comment: (It takes like 10 minutes of waiting)

If you already reached 100%, open Firefox, run in "private mode", and earn some money first. Then upgrade premium content to max and then the premium button. Now you should be able to open it and use an unlocked button on top. Now you only have to listen to a background talk until the end --> Achievement unlocked

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 8:03am

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

The Quest "Communicator" and "Infected Destroyer" in Dead Zone show as complete in the game but it is not on my profile. Funny because in the quest total it is counting as done! =/

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 11:49pm

da4huk

da4huk

2 posts

I finish 11 stage in dragon lair - 0 crystal, refresh two times - 0 crystal. it's a bug?

Posted Jul 12, '13 at 11:55am

drfico

drfico

4 posts

Help!
I have once again a problem with the quests in my profile. The problem is that I should have at least 39 quests (but probably some more) but in the profile page it stops at the second page (18-36), not showing all the others.
Last time I had a big help from ivanxxxxxxx and UnleashedUponMankind. I hope you'll help me again! Thank you all

Posted Jul 14, '13 at 3:34am

alfiesw

alfiesw

6 posts

i have one, i complete the quests and the just don't shown up they are still grey! but some of the games with quests do work e.g kingdom rush, it is really
bugging me!

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 1:23am

2ts

2ts

42 posts

My pofile is showing a wrong number of completed quests. I currently have 279 quests completed but it only shows 275.
There are still all 279 icons on my profile so it's only the number that is wrong, but it is still annoying me because i mainly play for quests.
I've also read about some other people having the same problem before.

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 2:38am

2ts

2ts

42 posts

I just noticed that it shows the right number again. I probably should have just been more patient

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 3:16pm

StDrake

StDrake

198 posts

I got all the trophies on Zombotron 2 but the quest didn't notice..probably because my net disconnected just before i picked up the last one, but now I'm stuck with the acehievement ingame but no quest on armorgames. How many times more do I have to replay this thing >.< gets boring after the third rerun

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 11:39am

jasperdeboomstam

jasperdeboomstam

2 posts

Army of Ages does have quests but no one completed them yet and I cant complete them either

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!