Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 1:19pm

CatonaRock

CatonaRock

336 posts

Dude, no body's reading these anymore. Upgrade Complete 2 still hasn't been fixed after several months. It took them THREE YEARS to fix Four Second Firestorm. I don't think AG has any full-time employees. I think it's a part-time site run by a group of people in their spare time. That maybe why John went to Kongregate.

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 11:50pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,602 posts

There is apparently a disappearance bug with the Crush the Castle Adventures Quests. Several hours ago, I got 4 of the quests from that game, but they have disappeared. In case it helps, I got the quests on IE, and I am now using Chrome to make this post.

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 11:51pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,602 posts

Update: The quests reappeared, but the counter has not corrected itself yet. I should have 34 quests.

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 9:24am

gpkhakadze

gpkhakadze

1 post

My saved were lost even though I did not go out of your account, I just went to the main menu of the game and updated the village. How to fix it?

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 1:09pm

MaNNia

MaNNia

1 post

I cant finish any quest on Army of Ages :/
It says "achivement unlocked" but the quest with the same name and same request is still locked :/

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 1:39pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,105 posts

Knight

@MaNNia

This quests are not yet active. They are in preparations(testing) and they are not yet officially released as the quests that you can win.

Have a little patience. :)

The same goes for the game ShellShock Live 2

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 7:30am

SetZero

SetZero

3 posts

Three times fully beat Infectonator 2, full upgrade anything, raze all town, thousand times relog from game after destoy last town without options continied i can't can whats **** achievement - Nothing To Do...

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 8:43am

halit

halit

44 posts

In Castaway 2 I cant get the achievement " Ultimatum". I've already done the Ultimatum quest ingame but it didn't work. Now ive collected enough materials to make a second Razor Sword, but I still didn't get the achievement. I tried to refresh the page several time and log in and load my game but this didn't work too.

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 8:56am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,105 posts

Knight

@halit
Go back to the statue, which gave you that Quest and get your reward.

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 12:54pm

halit

halit

44 posts

Like I said: I've already done the quest and got my reward ingame but I didn't unlock the achievement.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!