ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1074 718232
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,074 Replies
nutrumpet
nutrumpet
9 posts
Justiciar

I'm in the same place as Arkeyo. Finished the game for the third time and nothing....

9hish
9hish
1 posts
Blacksmith

Arkeyo, the exact same thing just happened to me.

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

So is there work in progress?

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

This is very minor and probably not even an issue worth looking into,but I did not get the quest for 100 war tents until I hit 101 by the count within the game. does not need fixing since its one tent haha but someone may want to look into it just in case..

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

So I finished the game on new game+, but still no achievements nor quests -_- Still saying 100% completed but the achievement won't unlock.

I'm in the same place as Arkeyo. Finished the game for the third time and nothing...

Arkeyo, the exact same thing just happened to me.

The only bit of advice i can give is, What browser you are on? Try chrome and firefox. Is your flash players up to date?

If that is in order, check that everything is done within game. I will inform an admin, to look into it. Take screen shots in case they may be needed.
Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

The only bit of advice i can give is, What browser you are on? Try chrome and firefox. Is your flash players up to date?

I'm using Firefox and I don't have problems in any other game except this one and it seems I am not the only one. My flash player is up to date.

If that is in order, check that everything is done within game. I will inform an admin, to look into it. Take screen shots in case they may be needed.

Everything is done in the game. I played through it three times.. nada. Screenshots are taken and posted in this thread. Would be great if you could contact an admin. I want this quest to be done Q_Q
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Everything is done in the game. I played through it three times.. nada. Screenshots are taken and posted in this thread. Would be great if you could contact an admin. I want this quest to be done Q_Q

Ok they are looking into it now. So check back at game every so often to see if they have done it. They might contact you and let you know. Just be weary.
Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

Thanks for your effort!

nutrumpet
nutrumpet
9 posts
Justiciar

Some of the games that use online saves seem to have this problem and it is not resolved by using any browser. Other games that have local saves can be manipulated by changing browser or changing os. For ex. I couldn't get the King's Leagues quests to work until I tried it on a mac. worked great. However, I can't get infectonator to work on and of the 3 browsers or a different os.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Some of the games that use online saves seem to have this problem and it is not resolved by using any browser. Other games that have local saves can be manipulated by changing browser or changing os. For ex. I couldn't get the King's Leagues quests to work until I tried it on a mac. worked great. However, I can't get infectonator to work on and of the 3 browsers or a different os.

None of the infectonator quests are unlocking for you at all? It seems to be just that game that has problems then. Well and Kings league but you have all the quests for it now. I will Check on the Admin that deals with quest issues see what they are doing with it.
nutrumpet
nutrumpet
9 posts
Justiciar

On Infectonator it is only on the nothing to do quest. The only other game I'm having problems with online save in Sinjid. Beat the game but didn't get the crits quest or the white castle quest which is strange because you have to pass the white castle to get the other quests which were in fact working. just some kinks I guess.

tonydude243
tonydude243
1 posts
Shepherd

I can't access the game "Doctor Who worlds in time" It just takes me to the MMO page of games. Does anybody know about this?

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

Any updates about the Infectonator achievements?

picasso51
picasso51
2 posts
Blacksmith

This site seems to be running slow today.. All the games I play seem to have a lag or they freeze for a few seconds then start then freeze again.. Driving me nuts.

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

Update on TLSZ. I logged in for the first time since my last post (Sep 7, 2013) to see if my missing quests are fixed by now. Guess what... No.

Showing 316-330 of 1074