Kris219

Kris219

9 posts

I don't know how, but it is fixed now! Thanks to who fixed it! :D

Posted Aug 18, '13 at 9:49pm

Ermestrong

Ermestrong

2 posts

Sorry for the noob question, but I just got an Armor Games account. I'm pretty sure I'm completing quests, especially in Kingdom Rush. But they don't show up in my profile. At least, I can't see them. Can someone help me with that?

Posted Aug 19, '13 at 3:44am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,073 posts

Knight

@Ermestrong

Check your profile! You have some quests.
Take note:Sometimes it takes a little longer for the quests to appear on profile.

Posted Aug 19, '13 at 5:00am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

@Kris219: That is a known bug, so it's likely to happen again. As you can see, it fixes itself :)

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 9:31am

Kris219

Kris219

9 posts

@kagaumongo thanks for the information, next time it happens I won't panic then :)

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 6:45am

Filipzor

Filipzor

1 post

hey there. i have a bug at Cursed Treasure 2 ... i can`t log in with my account in game to play on online saves ... i have this error: Sorry but the Armor Game Sevices are temporarily unavailable. Please try again soon . Error 1.  and i had this error every time i want to play a game whit online save.

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 7:40am

shanke

shanke

46 posts

i have finished the quest speed runner but it still shows 0 completed and it does not show up at my account

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 9:53am

2ts

2ts

42 posts

@shanke
I can see the quest on your profile. And it was showing 0 completed because the counter doesn't instantly get updated when someone finishes the quest

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 3:15pm

Kryspix

Kryspix

12 posts

I would like to report that did not include the quest i have maded in Monster den Chronicles :/
I have loaded my save and i don't have finished quests :/

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 5:14pm

Mariocraft

Mariocraft

7 posts

hi there im new and i dont know if this is a bug glitch or something.
everytime i do something to earn a quest i am 100% shure i did it but it doesnt let me get the quests, also i cant use the favorite thing.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!