ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716458
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

@UnleashedUponMankind

Well, for Zombotron2 I can have 5 medikit on Stage 3! Want a screenshot? Watch:
http://i.imgur.com/AfDVR6u.png
This is at the start of Stage 4.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

In "Ragdoll Achievement 2" the "60 seconds" ingame achievement does not pass despite fullfilling the requirement (just leave the room empty with one teleporter and let the timer run).
This means the Achievement Master AG-quest can not be done.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Woops, sorry, wrong explanation from my side.

You have to buy 5 medical chest simultaneously... think this is only possible at one store (first one in lvl 16? not sure here).

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Again for Zombotron 2:
The "Shopper" achievement does not activate.

I bought on the first 4 stages all ammo (naturally lacking the adequate weapons, thus not picking them up) and medikit to fulfill the requirement with no luck.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

For Bubble Tanks Tower Defense the quest "Step Up" does not activate.

The quest is very easy to fulfill, as on Stage 2 (tutorial level) the player is even instructed to build a Mega Tower.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

For Bubble Tanks Tower Defense the quest "Starting Point" does not activate.

http://i.imgur.com/saeD5jK.png

And for "Step Up":

http://i.imgur.com/jmBHj01.png

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

There is a problem with the quests. The same happened to me but they do activate when you progress. The tutorial levels don't count as levels. So play through if you get to like 10 and don't have it, replay one of the levels done without using cheats (if you are) and get perfect on it.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

The tutorial lvls count as lvls, as the "have 500 unused bubbles" I gained on the 2nd tutoriall vl.

Bendriksson
Bendriksson
67 posts
Scribe

Besides my two older posts that I did'nt get help with I found a new bug.

The game wont be able to play in Upgrade Complete 2. When i start to play I get this image: http://i58.tinypic.com/2mzfb4.jpg

It is just a white background and nothing happens :/

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

It happened to me once... I had to restart the game (erasing the ".sol" file, or replaying it in another PC), and there's an upgrade that you don't have to buy, because it's bugged...
You can find more information here (page 3, 4): LINK

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

Oh, also... I forgot... I've finally found my problem...

The problem was that I got the "Game music" upgrade, upgraded to 2 stars... what I did was: selling some ship parts, and buying that "Game Music" upgrade so it has 3 stars... then, it was fixed...

Try that! Then you tell me!

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Game: Zombotron 2

Quest: Trophy Hunter

Bug: player can get this unlocked by gathering the first Life Container special item over and over.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Quest: Bomberman

Bug: On Stage 8 sitting in the car I could reach the Mega-kill (5 creature killed at once) by blowing up barrels, but I did not get the quest.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Quest: Doctorman
Additional data: NOT have to buy 5 kit at once in the shop. The quest activated when I found a medikit in a random chest I think on Stage 10.

Quest: Treasure
Bug: Possibly this one is also simply not activates.
Details: I thoroughly cleaned all levels, finding more chests with coins I care, more chests with supply (ammo and medikit) then I can remember, and even the extra-special-chests with unique equipments (namely I have the belt, the backpack, at least 2 life-container, at least 2 aim-pills, the professor's armor, the military armor), but the quest is still not completed.
If it is not a bug, please tell me what I should wait for.

dnutter
dnutter
1 posts
Nomad

Hey this is Dnutter. I have a profile on here, and i can play quest games, but for some reason i cant earn quests! I was playing Sentry Knight and I defeated the bat king, but i didnt get the quest badge. Its been happening for a while now. Someone please help me.

Showing 361-375 of 1073