ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716447
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

@dnutter

Uhm, you either deleted your profile in the meantime, or I tell you, you don't even have a profile at the moment!

A tip: be sure you have a profile, be sure you are logged in, then be sure you again kill that Bat King in Sentry Knight, ending the level as you're supposed to to be sure the AG server actually recognises you finished the quest.

If you are sure you did all the above, then you need an admin!

Bendriksson
Bendriksson
67 posts
Scribe

Im playing Papa's Freezeria and I'm getting the quests except number three "Mixing gear". I've upgraded the mixers I am supposed to, but I won't get the quest. What should I do?

Bendriksson
Bendriksson
67 posts
Scribe

Nevermind, I did not realize that it was more to it than the mixers. Alarms and stuff My bad!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

The quest "Get Out of My Way" on the game Railbot isn't rewarding, despite the fact that I already earned the "destroy 75 baddies" ingame achievement.

~~~Darth Caedus

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Maybe because you need the "destroy 30 baddies" ingame achievement...

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

TLSZ quests are still not being awarded for me. I have earned every single quest in every game except these. It's very annoying when you can't earn 100% through no fault of your own. Can some mod verify on my TLSZ account that I do meet the requirements and inject those quests manually?

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Game: Labyrinth: Secrets of the Shadowhaven

Bug 1: item spawning in walls. Not in niches of walls (that's normal), but IN walls.

Bug 2: boss spawned on player character as initial. The battle did not even start.

Bug 3: Once the level started with the player character walled in. No way out. Had no weapons or wallbreaker upgrade. Just got stuck.

Bug 4: Thanx to the random level creation once made a miss-jump, landing in a place with no way out (no way to break walls, no jump, nothing), Got stuck for good.

Bug 5
: "Power Presence" says there are 7 PERMANENT upgrades. But the wings (finally managed to have them) disappeared after my char got hit (not died).

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Maybe because you need the "destroy 30 baddies" ingame achievement...

Cuz f logic right, I think the fact that I have the 75 indicates that I already have the 30.

I'm gonna try again though, been having some issues with disconnecting and see if that is my problem.

~~~Darth Caedus
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Just checked, apparently I did get awarded "Get Out of My Way", yet I seem to recall the quest being grayed out when I completed the others and gave up on it (and subsequently created my post), so maybe a different bug is at work here.

~~~Darth Caedus

Matt98234
Matt98234
1 posts
Peasant

On my account for ShellShock live 2 it states "Unable to create a room on the Shellshock server. Error #1002" What to do?

SKK717
SKK717
7 posts
Jester

So new GemCraft game badges are up, but whenever I click on the badge it takes me back to the main page. I tried all my browsers too. And when I search for the new game it's not there.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

So new GemCraft game badges are up, but whenever I click on the badge it takes me back to the main page. I tried all my browsers too. And when I search for the new game it's not there

This happened with a few games. The reason you can't get the game is because it is not available to public. I do think Admins and mods can have access to the game so they can test it, make sure quests work and stuff.
JPalm75
JPalm75
2 posts
Baron

I have been receiving a frustrating bug with Monster Bark. Earlier today, I completed all of the Monster Bark quests. However, some of the quests were not awarded properly. On one hand, my profile had been showing up with only 6 of the quests awarded such as these 2 screenshots. http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img27/9153/t8bv.jpghttp://imageshack.com/a/img850/4785/tcnb.jpg

As you can see, 3 of the quests that I completed were missing. However, sometimes when I opened a new window, only those 3 quests would show and the other 6 quests would not show such as the below screenshots. http://imageshack.com/a/img19/6268/ag6yi.jpghttp://imageshack.com/a/img716/9426/u57u.jpg

When these 3 quests would show, the last page was particularly odd. As you can see from the below screenshot, the page says "Showing 163-175 of 178" which is impossible. I believe my current profile says that I have only completed 6 quests and not these 3, which I had.

How can I receive proper credit for the quests I have completed? Sometimes when I re-enter the Monster Bark game, my missing quests would pop up on the loading screen like I just completed them. However, every time I exited the game, the quests would no longer be on my profile. I tried deleting the cache and earning the 3 quests in an entirely new game, but they were not awarded. Any help in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

JPalm75
JPalm75
2 posts
Baron

The last screenshot I was referring to with the "Showing 163-175" is here http://imageshack.com/a/img843/7012/79w0.jpg

fratzopa
fratzopa
3 posts
Constable

Heya!Today I finished "The Gatekeeper" quest from Gemcraft Labyrinth,and i saw that it's marked as completed in game's page but in my profile it doesn't show somewhere..Is it a bug or sth?Does it count as completed or not?

Showing 376-390 of 1073