some_how

3 posts

WHAT you gain from doing quests?

Posted Sep 17, '13 at 2:41pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,376 posts

Administrator

The WMODE error should now be gone, sorry about that!

Posted Sep 17, '13 at 6:41pm

darthpez

darthpez

1 post

Hi Armor Games,

Just reporting that I've just managed (phew) to complete all the missions in Kingdom Rush in Hard mode, but this is not yet being shown in my Achievements view - ie. it's not showing Supreme Defender yet.

Awesome game! (Assuming I have the correct forum for this post...?)

Posted Sep 17, '13 at 11:07pm

HeartlessMiyuki

HeartlessMiyuki

2 posts

I just wanted to report that many of my completed quests often disappear from my profile. Usually I'd have for example, 80 quests completed, then after I'd complete some more and come back to view my profile, it'd show only 17 quests. It's really weird. Any input or a way to fix my quests disappearing and reappearing randomly? Thanks.

Posted Sep 18, '13 at 11:18am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,836 posts

@darthpez: this thread is only for reporting bugs with AG Quests, not for any other problems you're having with games in general.
But don't worry, check this thread on Ironhide forums. That in-game achievement seems to be glitched and that's why you can't unlock it :)

http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/vie … f=5&t=3453

@HeartlessMiyuki: sometimes, Quests play hide-and-seek on profiles. Don't worry too much; it is a known glitch. They come back after a while :)

Posted Sep 18, '13 at 2:39pm

HeartlessMiyuki

HeartlessMiyuki

2 posts

@kegaumongo: Okay, Thank you. I was worried that I might have been doing something wrong. xD

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 7:16am

bakkart

bakkart

195 posts

I've had a question about Infectanator 2, and was hoping to get some feedback.  I've completed the game twice (completely and utterly) and still don't have the last quest.

So, before I destroy the last town (for the 3rd time), I wanted to double-check on the requirements for the "You Have Nothing Quest":

- I have destroyed (killed all citizens and completed all challenges) all the towns except one.  Yes, including the Santa towns.  I've triple-checked each continent to make sure.

- I have all in-game achievements except for "Behold!" and "You Have Nothing"

- I have everything (including zombies) leveled out to the max.

- I have screen shots of all achievement screens, upgrade screens, and the world map.

I should be set to go, right?  I don't want to go through all this again.

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 12:41pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,836 posts

@bakkart: I'm not sure if you've already done this. Have you started a new game (press the New Game + button) after destroying all the towns? Probably yes and this might be a stupid question :P

- I have all in-game achievements except for "Behold!" and "You Have Nothing"

I didn't have any problems with that quest, but I decided to check my online save. It seems I haven't completed all the in-game achievements: I'm missing the ones you mention, plus "Infectonator!". Honestly, I'm quite surprised o.O

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 4:44pm

bakkart

bakkart

195 posts

Thanks, Kega -- on my second run-through I did press "New Game" but still didn't get the quest.  I might try again soon with this third run-through on Chrome (instead of IE) since the quests seem to register better with Chrome.

Posted Sep 29, '13 at 6:32am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,836 posts

@bakkart: Yes, please try using another browser and see if there's any difference. That browser which must not be named is known for having issues, at least for me. I don't know if this is the cause of your problem, though.
Also, do you play the game from the online save slot? I wouldn't mention this if I hadn't had problems in the past (not with this game, though) with playing from the local save slot and not being able to get the quests. Just dropping this idea here :)

@t1ckt0ck: Quests need time to get to profiles (sometimes, up to a few days) and then they disappear without notice. It's a known glitch, so don't worry too much. If they show up as complete on the game page, they will be on your profile at some point. Have patience :)

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!