Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Oct 28, '13 at 4:28pm

pft

pft

525 posts

Yeah it is annoying, at first i thought my computer/flash player messed up.

There is a thread on this and they are aware of the issue.

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12007332/quests-are-duplicated

Posted Oct 28, '13 at 4:37pm

pft

pft

525 posts

I do wonder if the problem i have with the new quests has any relation to the duplicate or the duplicate occurred when they tried to fix it.

Posted Oct 28, '13 at 9:03pm

Erile

Erile

297 posts

Like other people, I have not received the zombotron 2 quests. I have completed the game but none of the completed quests register.

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 10:44am

Ferret

Ferret

7,100 posts

Administrator

Are you guys still having Quest troubles? It could be that one of our servers was having Quest issues... Let me know if this is still happening for you.

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 1:53pm

bakkart

bakkart

318 posts

The "double" quest gltich is gone now, but now I see all the legacy quests -- and in a weird graphic format.

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 7:46pm

pft

pft

525 posts

Yes the issue i have with zombotron is still occurring. Yeah i see the legacy's aswell. Their pictures appear as unavailable icon.

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 8:18pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,780 posts

Just played the new "road of the dead 2" and while playing this "you earned a quest"-thingy happened, but the badge didnt have a picture, the isnt a quest bar under the game-screen and i didnt have this "quest" added on my profile... so i think we will see quests on this game in the future... think its a issue^^

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 9:12pm

pft

pft

525 posts

The legacy quests seem to be fixed.

Posted Nov 2, '13 at 1:34am

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

399 posts

bugz crawl crawl crawl hehe : )

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 10:11am

86er

86er

21 posts

2 things.

A. On Kingdom Rush, it seems the quest requiring to beat 14 with only Mages will not work. Note that I had a hero and upgraded past level 3. I wonder if I was even on the right one for that matter. Is it the one before the end?

Z. For some reason, I can't get the quest requirements to display themselves properly. I mouse over any quest and find no text box with their stats/requirements/details/etc. Is there a web page that lists them in a way that you do not have to mouse over each symbol?

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!