Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 11:39am

pft

pft

481 posts

2 things.

A. On Kingdom Rush, it seems the quest requiring to beat 14 with only Mages will not work. Note that I had a hero and upgraded past level 3. I wonder if I was even on the right one for that matter. Is it the one before the end?

Z. For some reason, I can't get the quest requirements to display themselves properly. I mouse over any quest and find no text box with their stats/requirements/details/etc. Is there a web page that lists them in a way that you do not have to mouse over each symbol?

The quest is to do level 11 on iron mode using only the mages,

Not sure i use firefox it works find. There is another way to view quests instead of just under the game. The list for if you go on it's forum page they are listed. http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … ush-quests

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 12:28pm

86er

86er

11 posts

Not sure i use firefox it works find.

I typically use IE since I already have several favorites saved on it, but now it tries to update to IE 10 every time I shut down my computer and always fails. I don't have Firefox, but I do have Google Chrome. Does that work?

P.S. Thanks for the quest tip. I did it in the wrong mode.

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 2:16pm

pft

pft

481 posts

I typically use IE since I already have several favorites saved on it, but now it tries to update to IE 10 every time I shut down my computer and always fails. I don't have Firefox, but I do have Google Chrome. Does that work?

Yeah i am pretty sure that works aswell. You can transport your favourites to other browsers. Also make sure your flash player is up to date that might be why they aren't viewing if chrome doesn't sort the issue.

Thanks for the quest tip. I did it in the wrong mode.

Your welcome, If you have troubles with any other quests comment on my page. I have nearly all of them done. :D

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 10:02pm

86er

86er

11 posts

Problem with quests on Gemcraft Labyrinth.

Apparently, it does not seem to record quests I earn on battles I lose. However, some quests I won on battles I won have not been recorded, so I have no clue how they were lost. Maybe it's a result of having no online saves.

If it helps, I have been withheld the following: Let's do this Again, Don't Look into the Light, After the Rain, and A Fierce Fight. I think I also got Triple Bait, but maybe I lost the battle I went for it in. The others I guarantee have been taken from me.

As for Gatekeeper, I have to upload my second file I created solely for this quest, but when I do, I still get it.

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 10:04pm

SKK717

SKK717

6 posts

Why is it the last week when I got to the Quest page I cannot roll over the badge and see what the goal is? Like I was trying to see what I needed to accomplish for Zombotron but I can't see what the badge goal is.????

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 10:31pm

pft

pft

481 posts

Problem with quests on Gemcraft Labyrinth.

Apparently, it does not seem to record quests I earn on battles I lose. However, some quests I won on battles I won have not been recorded, so I have no clue how they were lost. Maybe it's a result of having no online saves.

I am not sure what you mean. You can make an online save easily. If you save locally then switching browsers can lead to this. I think it is possible to switch it over if you find where it is stored. If you save online then where ever you are you can access that.

Why is it the last week when I got to the Quest page I cannot roll over the badge and see what the goal is? Like I was trying to see what I needed to accomplish for Zombotron but I can't see what the badge goal is.????

What browser do you use? You can view what you need to do to get them in a written form here http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … ine-quests and the other game http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … n-2-quests

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 10:39pm

86er

86er

11 posts

I am not sure what you mean. You can make an online save easily. If you save locally then switching browsers can lead to this. I think it is possible to switch it over if you find where it is stored. If you save online then where ever you are you can access that.

It seems that I do already have it saved online, but my progress earning the aforementioned quests seems to have erased itself somehow. I completed the quests, but it does not acknowledge that.

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 12:08am

pft

pft

481 posts

It seems that I do already have it saved online, but my progress earning the aforementioned quests seems to have erased itself somehow. I completed the quests, but it does not acknowledge that.

Well that is very strange, make sure you have read the description careful and check,  For "let's do this again* it means do a level with a score, then redo the same level with a higher score. You got "After the rain^ so fast? This is make one gem out of 7 different types?

If this doesn't still work for you try swapping browsers then retrying them, If not then you will have to speak to an admin on this.

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 9:41am

86er

86er

11 posts

Well that is very strange, make sure you have read the description careful and check,  For "let's do this again* it means do a level with a score, then redo the same level with a higher score. You got "After the rain^ so fast? This is make one gem out of 7 different types?

If this doesn't still work for you try swapping browsers then retrying them, If not then you will have to speak to an admin on this.

Not only did I read the description, I got it a second time yesterday. But I just got onto the game on IE today and it erased it again. I am now attempting to try Google Chrome to see if it will properly record my progress with the quests. And if I have to speak to an admin, how do I make contact?

And I got "After the Rain" so quickly because 1. you could just use grade 1 gems all the way. 2. I actually have the Premium Edition. And 3. I was about 40% through the whole map anyway.

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 9:47am

86er

86er

11 posts

Edit to my last comment:

I just got onto Google Chrome, and HALLELUGIAH!!!!!!!

Not only have all my lost quests been recovered, but it seems I earned the Red Mist Quest and IE did not make a note of that. Come to think of it, IE 64 has tried to update to IE 10 on my computer for the past few months, but always failed. I wonder if this has anything to do with this whole thing?

On one final note, could someone explain the process of transferring favorites from one browser to another? I recently heard that was possible.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!