pft

pft

463 posts

It's cool it's working now.

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 11:10am

firenc

firenc

1 post

Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug of a particular game. The site works alright but I can't load any  game in this site since last month. The flash table stays as a black square and after a while the sound of hiting swords comes, then the BGM of the game follows, but the frame is still black. I've used 3 different PCs and a Mac from different places, the problem is still there. Please help. BTW I'm in China.

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 12:43pm

pft

pft

463 posts

Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug of a particular game. The site works alright but I can't load any  game in this site since last month. The flash table stays as a black square and after a while the sound of hiting swords comes, then the BGM of the game follows, but the frame is still black. I've used 3 different PCs and a Mac from different places, the problem is still there. Please help. BTW I'm in China.

Firstly what browser are you using? Firefox and chrome at good examples. I think Google is blocked in China so chrome might be out of question. Unless you have VPN. Check the flash player is updated. !1+

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 10:40pm

techz_coz

techz_coz

1 post

my acc in last stand dead zone, all actions icons are in grey, leaving my unable to ask my survivors to perform anything, is this a bug? plz help!!

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 12:01am

SKK717

SKK717

6 posts

You have up new quests that link to front page. When I roll over the badge it says the game is Kingdom Rush Frontiers? Couldn't find the game on the site anywhere.

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 5:12am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,055 posts

Knight

@SKK717

You have up new quests that link to front page. When I roll over the badge it says the game is Kingdom Rush Frontiers? Couldn't find the game on the site anywhere.

Yes, quests on that page leads to AG home page.

There are still no any official statements from AG,but I guess that the game is in testing phase,and I must add ,I hope in the final testing phase.
XD

AG, as always wants everything to be perfect when the day of the official announcement and release comes.

We just have to be patient a little longer. XD

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 5:29am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,055 posts

Knight

In addition, take a look at screenshot. You can see that at least 10 very.... very....very... lucky persons has a chance to enjoy playing this game.

http://s24.postimg.org/fhx3xehh1/krfivan2.png

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 5:36am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,834 posts

@techz_coz: That's because some of your constructions are positioned incorrectly. Check which ones have red squares under them and move them. This issue should be fixed :)

Posted Dec 2, '13 at 2:57am

bingu77788

bingu77788

235 posts

I have the same problem as firemc. Instead, mine shows a white screen instead of black. I don't hear the clinging (is this the right word?) of Armor Games shield. I'm using Google Chrome and I'm in Malaysia.

Thnx

Posted Dec 2, '13 at 1:05pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,785 posts

Flash and java up to date?
Sometimes a simple site refresh might also help.

Otherwise let me quote Ferret:

-Removal or disabling any K9 Software, Firewalls, Anti-Virus software that could be blocking Google Ads or YouTube. (Primary reason for this happening)
-Testing on other browsers or computers in your area/network.
-Are you at school or work? These could have firewalls put in place by the company/school, thus can't be overcome.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!