Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 6:03am

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

83 posts

The only bit of advice i can give is, What browser you are on? Try chrome and firefox. Is your flash players up to date?

I'm using Firefox and I don't have problems in any other game except this one and it seems I am not the only one. My flash player is up to date.

If that is in order, check that everything is done within game. I will inform an admin, to look into it. Take screen shots in case they may be needed.

Everything is done in the game. I played through it three times.. nada. Screenshots are taken and posted in this thread. Would be great if you could contact an admin. I want this quest to be done Q_Q

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 4:50pm

pft

pft

523 posts

Everything is done in the game. I played through it three times.. nada. Screenshots are taken and posted in this thread. Would be great if you could contact an admin. I want this quest to be done Q_Q

Ok they are looking into it now. So check back at game every so often to see if they have done it. They might contact you and let you know. Just be weary.

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 9:20pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

83 posts

Thanks for your effort!

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 2:55pm

nutrumpet

nutrumpet

8 posts

Some of the games that use online saves seem to have this problem and it is not resolved by using any browser. Other games that have local saves can be manipulated by changing browser or changing os. For ex. I couldn't get the King's Leagues quests to work until I tried it on a mac. worked great. However, I can't get infectonator to work on and of the 3 browsers or a different os.

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 3:18pm

pft

pft

523 posts

Some of the games that use online saves seem to have this problem and it is not resolved by using any browser. Other games that have local saves can be manipulated by changing browser or changing os. For ex. I couldn't get the King's Leagues quests to work until I tried it on a mac. worked great. However, I can't get infectonator to work on and of the 3 browsers or a different os.

None of the infectonator quests are unlocking for you at all? It seems to be just that game that has problems then. Well and Kings league but you have all the quests for it now. I will Check on the Admin that deals with quest issues see what they are doing with it.

Posted Jan 26, '14 at 12:52am

nutrumpet

nutrumpet

8 posts

On Infectonator it is only on the nothing to do quest. The only other game I'm having problems with online save in Sinjid. Beat the game but didn't get the crits quest or the white castle quest which is strange because you have to pass the white castle to get the other quests which were in fact working. just some kinks I guess.

Posted Jan 27, '14 at 6:14pm

tonydude243

tonydude243

1 post

I can't access the game "Doctor Who worlds in time" It just takes me to the MMO page of games. Does anybody know about this?

Posted Jan 31, '14 at 1:07pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

83 posts

Any updates about the Infectonator achievements?

Posted Feb 1, '14 at 9:39am

picasso51

picasso51

2 posts

This site seems to be running slow today.. All the games I play seem to have a lag or they freeze for a few seconds then start then freeze again.. Driving me nuts.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 2:42am

gyorokpeter

gyorokpeter

24 posts

Update on TLS:DZ. I logged in for the first time since my last post (Sep 7, 2013) to see if my missing quests are fixed by now. Guess what... No.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!