Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 8:08pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,808 posts

@twillight2
can you try to use another browser (equal which one) to see if that one works?
This will at least show if the problem is browser-sided or not.

Posted Feb 18, '14 at 4:12am

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

I managed to run Internet Explorer, and Demons vs Fairyland ran in appropriate-sized window.

ANOTHER BUG:
for "Burrito Bison Revenge" the quest "Power Junkie" unlocks without maxing "Time Taco" upgrade.

Posted Feb 18, '14 at 4:13am

Bendriksson

Bendriksson

65 posts

Didnt get help with this:

"I have a problem with Gun Game 2 and the quest Encountered which is: defeat the p30 master, or something. This won't work. I have done all the quest and defeated the p30 master like fifteen times since a week back. Why can't I get the quest?"

I won't get the quest and it should not be possible to complete later quests without doing Encountered first so there must be something wrong...

Posted Feb 18, '14 at 8:34am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,808 posts

@twillight so your browser seems to be the problem... you can try a reinstall (no idea if that might help).... or, if games are rly unplayable you have to bite the bullet and use another browser...

I saw that sometimes a cpl of games wont work/have problems with browser "x", but later they run normal again, so maybe...^^

Posted Feb 20, '14 at 3:00pm

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

@UnleashedUponMankind

No, the problem is not temporary. Reinstall does not help. The page's coding is what not works.

And sry to say, but:
- you said Chrome does not work anyway. Heck, Chrome produces more problem than anything, so just forget it.
- Mozilla is not working, as I reported.
- Can't switch to Inetrnet Explorer as that crashes my computer.

So no, can't - and don't want - change browser.

Posted Feb 20, '14 at 3:35pm

pft

pft

489 posts

Make sure flash is up to date. Go into settings. (Right click on a game screen should bring up options.) Allow cookies and cache to be stored.

Posted Feb 24, '14 at 9:24am

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

@pft
If you read just above, it was told I recently updated to the freshest versions of EVERYTHING.

------------------

Zombotron 2:
The quest "Store 5 Medicine Chest" does not activates.
Neither when I have the 5 medikit on me, neither when I have the amount on me when I finish the actual stage.

Posted Feb 24, '14 at 10:14am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,808 posts

For the Zombotron 2 quest you have to store 5 medchest at once, which is only possible in higher stages (forget in which stage it was)

Posted Feb 24, '14 at 12:29pm

pft

pft

489 posts

If you read just above, it was told I recently updated to the freshest versions of EVERYTHING.

Was aimed at all in general. If you said which quests, i could offer more assistance. The above comment is the solution needed,

Posted Feb 24, '14 at 12:56pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,808 posts

you said Chrome does not work anyway.

I dont say chrome wont work, i say some users had a problem when using chrome (surely not all chrome users).

And it seems you´re the only one refering to a modzilla problem, so there is still a good chance that it is a your-sided problem, sorry.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!