Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Feb 27, '14 at 3:04pm

digi_cai

digi_cai

275 posts

Oh, also... I forgot... I've finally found my problem...

The problem was that I got the "Game music" upgrade, upgraded to 2 stars... what I did was: selling some ship parts, and buying that "Game Music" upgrade so it has 3 stars... then, it was fixed...

Try that! Then you tell me!

Posted Mar 1, '14 at 6:44am

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

Game: Zombotron 2

Quest: Trophy Hunter

Bug: player can get this unlocked by gathering the first Life Container special item over and over.

Posted Mar 1, '14 at 10:58am

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

Quest: Bomberman

Bug: On Stage 8 sitting in the car I could reach the Mega-kill (5 creature killed at once) by blowing up barrels, but I did not get the quest.

Posted Mar 1, '14 at 2:18pm

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

Quest: Doctorman
Additional data: NOT have to buy 5 kit at once in the shop. The quest activated when I found a medikit in a random chest I think on Stage 10.

Quest: Treasure
Bug: Possibly this one is also simply not activates.
Details: I thoroughly cleaned all levels, finding more chests with coins I care, more chests with supply (ammo and medikit) then I can remember, and even the extra-special-chests with unique equipments (namely I have the belt, the backpack, at least 2 life-container, at least 2 aim-pills, the professor's armor, the military armor), but the quest is still not completed.
If it is not a bug, please tell me what I should wait for.

Posted Mar 6, '14 at 6:36pm

dnutter

dnutter

1 post

Hey this is Dnutter. I have a profile on here, and i can play quest games, but for some reason i cant earn quests! I was playing Sentry Knight and I defeated the bat king, but i didnt get the quest badge. Its been happening for a while now. Someone please help me.

Posted Mar 7, '14 at 12:21pm

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

@dnutter

Uhm, you either deleted your profile in the meantime, or I tell you, you don't even have a profile at the moment!

A tip: be sure you have a profile, be sure you are logged in, then be sure you again kill that Bat King in Sentry Knight, ending the level as you're supposed to to be sure the AG server actually recognises you finished the quest.

If you are sure you did all the above, then you need an admin!

Posted Mar 11, '14 at 2:29am

Bendriksson

Bendriksson

65 posts

Im playing Papa's Freezeria and I'm getting the quests except number three "Mixing gear". I've upgraded the mixers I am supposed to, but I won't get the quest. What should I do?

Posted Mar 11, '14 at 3:10am

Bendriksson

Bendriksson

65 posts

Nevermind, I did not realize that it was more to it than the mixers. Alarms and stuff :) My bad!

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 6:48pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,210 posts

The quest "Get Out of My Way" on the game Railbot isn't rewarding, despite the fact that I already earned the "destroy 75 baddies" ingame achievement.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Mar 14, '14 at 4:34pm

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

Maybe because you need the "destroy 30 baddies" ingame achievement...

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!