ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716484
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you guys try the 3-Day Quest for me? @nichodemus @Andelhofs @Tryber

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@ferry i report to you Tomorrow Here

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I'll let you know after two more days. Not lighting up for now.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

Should be 66% by now, but not yet.. i let you know tomorrow

smurrf77
smurrf77
2 posts
Nomad

I somehow managed to use the tavern before the quest called and the tutorial showed me how. Now I am stuck with not being able to shuffle and its telling me to pick a card that I cant because I already have. Is there anything I can do or is it lost forever!?!?!?! I cant out of the tutorial and its very sad because I rather liked the game.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

You are not the only user having trouble with the tavern in King of Towers today. This thread also addresses a potential bug in the game. It sounds like it is more of an issue with the game itself than with the quest.

If you would like to address a bug directly to the developer of this MMO, this link will take you to their Questions and Feedback contact page.

smurrf77
smurrf77
2 posts
Nomad

@Arm_candy

Thank you for the information! I sent my email in explaining what was wrong. If there was a way to skip the tutorial is wouldn't be an issue.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@ferret still nothing here ;-)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Andelhofs Which 3-Day are you attempting to do? Looping in @Boppins.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@Ferret kingdom rush what i did:

Private chrome browser: played a full level ingame and when back in menu i closed the window.. 3 days in a row

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Andelhofs I'm wondering if the private browser is preventing you from getting the Quest, could you try a standard browser?

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@ferret i'll try.. i report to you tomorrow ;-)

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@ferret after next post i collected the quest for kingdom rush so i have it know.. happend when i open kingdom rush just with chrome...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Andelhofs I think the Unicorn is working on fixing it as well, so maybe it's fixed?

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@Ferret i'm very happy.. it was fixed for new players if now fixed for all players that would be great.. let's wait a second on the response of others

Thank you

Showing 586-600 of 1073