Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Jun 6, '14 at 7:19pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,762 posts

Hell-O, this thread is not about MMO-access-problems, this thread is about Quests-problems.
Besides that you already made a thread about your problem, which is the better place. So wait if someone response there.

*edit: just saw Ferret give an answer there^^*

last edited Jun 06 2014 07:21 pm by UnleashedUponMankind

Posted Jun 9, '14 at 1:05pm

komodor

komodor

32 posts

in escape to hell i canĀ“t finish any mission i am just blinking on the platform and also return to sender is half way up there when it should be pls try to fix it

Posted Jun 9, '14 at 4:05pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,342 posts

Administrator

@Komodor Could you please clear your cache and start a new save game? The old version of the game won't work correctly. Sorry about that. :(

Posted Jun 15, '14 at 10:19am

tmonster2002

tmonster2002

2 posts

I can't do Quests or Online Saves. What do i do?
I've relogged, shut and opened my browser multiple times, and even started a new game altogether!

last edited Jun 15 2014 10:21 am by tmonster2002

Posted Jun 15, '14 at 12:44pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,762 posts

Just a stupid question... are you sure you was logged in (dont slap me for that question, but we have seen this before...^^)?

Dont think thats the case, but: Browser/Flash are up to date?

Could you try another browser and see if that works?

Also worth a try: if you play behind a firewall (which you should do) deactivate it, but only for a very short test-try, then activate it again asap!!!

If nothing works leave a post at @Ferret page to let him know about your problem, he can take a look at it then. *Note: this can take a lil while when hes busy*

last edited Jun 15 2014 12:45 pm by UnleashedUponMankind

Posted Jun 15, '14 at 12:52pm

tmonster2002

tmonster2002

2 posts

@UnleashedUponMankind I am logged in, but the game says i am not, i have this problem on other websites too, guess my PC just hates me.
*edit Tried in Internet Explorer, same result as default (Firefox).

last edited Jun 15 2014 12:56 pm by tmonster2002

Posted Jun 16, '14 at 12:07pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,342 posts

Administrator

@tmonster2002 Could you please try an alternate browser? For instance if you're using FireFox, try Chrome.  Additionally, you can try a "Privacy" window in FireFox, or an "Incognito" window on Chrome. Let me know how those tests work. :)

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 7:07pm

docsmoov

docsmoov

2 posts

What is wrong with the Last Stand Dead Zone?
Every time I try to play all I get is a black screen.
Am I the only one?
I played through yesterday with no problems but today ive been getting nowhere.
I cant even see my log in at the top right corner of the screen either.
Is it me???

Posted Jul 21, '14 at 11:17am

PHLHimself

PHLHimself

51 posts

I have all the Dawn of the Dragons quests, and since I play that daily, I "re-get" those quests everytime I load that game.

With "re-get" I mean that animation in the top left corner of your browser where the quests pops up. Nothing really annoying or so, but I wonder if it's a problem with the new quests layout or if it's just on my end.

Posted Jul 21, '14 at 1:54pm

YukiTheHedgehog

YukiTheHedgehog

3 posts

Yes, I have the same problem as PHLHimself. Actually, every DotD player have this bug - just go and ask in the game chat. The sound is pretty loud as well, and it's really annoying.

last edited Jul 21 2014 01:54 pm by YukiTheHedgehog

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!