ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1074 718984
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,074 Replies
bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

@Reton8 -- Thanks for addressing this Give Up quest issue. It sounds like -- after all this -- that 1) AG is aware of the issue and 2) will address it when they get a chance, right?

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

New Bug?

I had completed the final quest in Knighttron (Defeat the Bandorang), and the game screen still shows it as completed. However, my "Not Completed" quest list shows this quest as ... well, not completed.

Any ideas?

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@bakkart

Yeah, they should be aware. I know that this bug has happened before (completed quests showing as not complete). They fixed it before. Boppins might be on vacation (I'm not sure) so it might take a bit before it's fixed.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

RE: Possible Knighttron bug -- additional info

The "Defeat the Bandorang" quest shows up as completed on the game screen and my initial player profile screen, but as incomplete on "Show All Quests" and "Not Completed Quests." FYI

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

It's been over a week now ... so I'll ask again:

1. What's being done about the Give Up quest bug (completed quests showing up in the Not Completed list)?

2. And the same for Knighttron -- I had completed the final quest in Knighttron (Defeat the Bandorang), and the game screen still shows it as completed. However, my "Not Completed" quest list shows this quest as ... well, not completed.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

@Andelhofs I don't think this thread needs a policeman regulating posts. The whole point of the bug page is for bugs to be solved, which won't happen without people posting and multiple confirmations of bugs. Obviously, some bugs are more important than others, but the point is to eliminate as many as possible. Plus, I distinctly recall Tass saying the Knighttron quest stuff would be worked on by Monday, and people forget things. Hence why we do reminders. No need to bash everyone who posts on this thread.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Wish there was a button to ignore certain posters ....

@Andelhofs -- just chill out. There wasn't really any need for you to jump on my case or anyone else's, both in content and in tone.

Regardless of my own posting, Randomblah's response was clear, polite, and logical and not deserving of the vitriol it received.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

Lol, mix up..

ChapZ
ChapZ
2,136 posts
Duke

@MrDayCee

I finished the game and complete all missions of Rumble in the Soup yesterday but the last quest Trophies Hunter didn't trigger for me.

http://i.imgur.com/IneXaKP.png

As is shown in the image, I'm logged in my account and completed all 40 missions in the game, but still, no quest.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

So, without saying too much, @Andelhofs I hope you realize how out of touch you were. It's easy to lose track of the original goal(keeping the thread clean) and go off topic. Being passionate about a topic is great, but don't let that passion take you too far.

If I may suggest, I think you should apologize to everyone involved - there was a pretty hefty amount of vitriol going around. Obviously, some people were more aggressive and at fault than others. But, ultimately, it does nobody any good if you just start indiscriminately hosing everything and everyone. There were plenty of personal attacks in that misaimed post that were generally untrue, and I'm sure at least some people were quite offended by your other posts.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

Hi @CHAPZ what browser ?

ChapZ
ChapZ
2,136 posts
Duke

I'm using chrome @Andelhofs.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@chapz can you replay in Firefox for me ? I'm pretty sure it will work for you if you fish in firefox

ChapZ
ChapZ
2,136 posts
Duke

@Andelhofs I don't want to replay everything again. :P Also, I don't have Firefox installed.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

It looks like the Knighttron and Give Up quest glitches have been fixed .... Thanks, AG!

Showing 691-705 of 1074