ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1074 718315
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,074 Replies
mirandapr
mirandapr
2 posts
Grand Duke

My bug is with Dead End St. the quest "completionist"; on the latest quests page it says I have completed 57%; however I have actually completed the whole game: the 45 stars, 15 decayed and 15 challenge mode.
Thanks in advance,

mirandapr
mirandapr
2 posts
Grand Duke

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=a870b5f pic of the bug & the completed achievements.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Wy113 We're looking into the bug with the number of 'players completed' for Dead End St. Thanx!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Dracan Have you tried taking a look at the walkthrough for Dangerous Adventure 2 yet?
Perhaps the solution lies here: Dangerous Adventure 2 Walkthrough

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Demented_Pickle Your image is not showing up and I haven't seen any other reports about this.
Could you try again and notify me about it with the @MrDayCee callout in this thread? Thanx.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@MalevolentDeath We're looking into the problems with the early unlocking of the Quests for 'Decision Medeival'.

For the bug you reported for 'Bubble Tanks 3' - Did you change to private mode for playing the game? Because progress shows 0% for the "Final Showdown" Quest. Could you try switching browsers and see if the Quest unlocks please?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@forgottennapkin The Quest should show up on your profile...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@mirandapr Your image is not working properly. Could you please email me at MrDayCee@armorgames.com and attach the screenshot of the achievement page in the browser window? This to assure it is done through your profile. I will answer you through email about it, ok?

forgottennapkin
forgottennapkin
6 posts
Chamberlain

thank you

Wartanker
Wartanker
23 posts
Lord

hey there, I'd like to ask how it's possible to get the Bug Killer achievement? prnt.sc/dagx6e

Venotros
Venotros
2 posts
Peasant

Hello there!

It seems that I'm unable to get the quest "Armatar Exchange".
I have changed my Armatar multiple times & yet I have not recieved the quest.
I've been trying for a little over 4 days now, any suggestions?

Thanks!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@forgottennapkin Your welcome!

Hey there @Wartanker ! Welcome back! Good to see you! The Bug Killer Quest is very rare and is only given out to those that helped fix a bug on the website.

@Venotros You should be set and see the Quest on your profile now. Congratz! Wear it with pride!

@Demented_Pickle That's odd... I will have a look and pass it on to the web dev teäm. Thanx!

Wartanker
Wartanker
23 posts
Lord

Always lurking^^ You seem to crack the 1000th game achievement soon, awesome
Aw man, I'd think they're all fixed by now anyway :P

sam80900
sam80900
1 posts
Peasant

this isent really about a quest, but on my helmet heroes account im doing zero damadge!

hazm
hazm
11 posts
Grand Duke

Strike Force Heroes 2. I completed all missions and challenges on insane but quest has not been awarded. anyone else?

Showing 841-855 of 1074