Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 8:26pm

Grenirux

Grenirux

7 posts

I was playing Give Up a few days ago just now have found this forum and i couldnt get Take the Low Road or You Finally Made it! to work i submitted score and still didnt appear as completed ive tried numerous times /:

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 12:03pm

LeuVladDaniel

LeuVladDaniel

1 post

I ve got an bug. I finished campagin on Strike Force Heroes 2 and the Quests arent in my Quest page! Fix that!!

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 7:36pm

Vongoethe

Vongoethe

27 posts

I continue (since quests came out) to have the wrong numbers in my profile. Currently it shows 115 quests completed. I've completed 130+ with certainty. On page 7 of my profile it shows 115 of 126 completed. Neither of those numbers is correct.

For a brief time the correct counts "caught up" with my actual situation, but at this time I've been stuck at 115 for weeks, while it has been higher than 115 the entire time.

Also, why can't I see past page 7? I have enough completed quests to flush out a page 8. Refreshing my browser, trying other browsers, etc... has had no effect on these issues since they began. Can someone on staff please message me anything at all regarding this? I've reported this before and I received only comments (in the forums) suggesting other browsers and such, even though I stated I've already done that.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 12:09am

mati_CAI

mati_CAI

7 posts

I dont speak english very well. jeje , i have a problem whit sfh2 , i have the quests bug

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 12:11am

mati_CAI

mati_CAI

7 posts

plz try to help me :). i love armorgames xD very nices games

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 2:00pm

vicky_121

vicky_121

2 posts

hi i have a problem since 2 days am playing 2 mmo games on armor games for months "wartune" and " The last stand dead zone " . but for last 2 days i cant load my games when i try i just get chat window not the game plz help.

Posted Mar 30, '13 at 12:58am

mati_CAI

mati_CAI

7 posts

plz, can help me? i have quests bug in Sfh2

Posted Mar 30, '13 at 1:42pm

hoodiesoul

hoodiesoul

1 post

I cant change my armater! I wanna change it badly!

Posted Mar 31, '13 at 12:26pm

dimikar

dimikar

2 posts

* delay bug
in infectonator 2 i got the "Claw that kills" quest with a delay of 1 day.

*suggestion
I would like to see in the "all quests"-view witch quests ive allready done.

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 3:27pm

mati_CAI

mati_CAI

7 posts

THZ FOR FIX THE QUESTS OF SFH2 :DD

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!