ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

830 235793
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,326 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 830 Replies
2ts
2ts
42 posts

My pofile is showing a wrong number of completed quests. I currently have 279 quests completed but it only shows 275.
There are still all 279 icons on my profile so it's only the number that is wrong, but it is still annoying me because i mainly play for quests.
I've also read about some other people having the same problem before.

2ts
2ts
42 posts

I just noticed that it shows the right number again. I probably should have just been more patient

StDrake
StDrake
196 posts

I got all the trophies on Zombotron 2 but the quest didn't notice..probably because my net disconnected just before i picked up the last one, but now I'm stuck with the acehievement ingame but no quest on armorgames. How many times more do I have to replay this thing >.< gets boring after the third rerun

jasperdeboomstam
jasperdeboomstam
2 posts

Army of Ages does have quests but no one completed them yet and I cant complete them either

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
326 posts

Dude, no body's reading these anymore. Upgrade Complete 2 still hasn't been fixed after several months. It took them THREE YEARS to fix Four Second Firestorm. I don't think AG has any full-time employees. I think it's a part-time site run by a group of people in their spare time. That maybe why John went to Kongregate.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,311 posts

There is apparently a disappearance bug with the Crush the Castle Adventures Quests. Several hours ago, I got 4 of the quests from that game, but they have disappeared. In case it helps, I got the quests on IE, and I am now using Chrome to make this post.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,311 posts

Update: The quests reappeared, but the counter has not corrected itself yet. I should have 34 quests.

gpkhakadze
gpkhakadze
1 posts

My saved were lost even though I did not go out of your account, I just went to the main menu of the game and updated the village. How to fix it?

MaNNia
MaNNia
1 posts

I cant finish any quest on Army of Ages :/
It says "achivement unlocked" but the quest with the same name and same request is still locked :/

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,327 posts

@MaNNia

This quests are not yet active. They are in preparations(testing) and they are not yet officially released as the quests that you can win.

Have a little patience.

The same goes for the game ShellShock Live 2

SetZero
SetZero
3 posts

Three times fully beat Infectonator 2, full upgrade anything, raze all town, thousand times relog from game after destoy last town without options continied i can't can whats **** achievement - Nothing To Do...

halit
halit
44 posts

In Castaway 2 I cant get the achievement " Ultimatum". I've already done the Ultimatum quest ingame but it didn't work. Now ive collected enough materials to make a second Razor Sword, but I still didn't get the achievement. I tried to refresh the page several time and log in and load my game but this didn't work too.

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,327 posts

@halit
Go back to the statue, which gave you that Quest and get your reward.

halit
halit
44 posts

Like I said: I've already done the quest and got my reward ingame but I didn't unlock the achievement.

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,327 posts

Load up save game where you didnt crafted Razor sword,and didnt done in-game quest. Start from there.

Showing 196-210 of 830