ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

827 235713
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 827 Replies
halit
halit
44 posts

That will take so long :/ I'll give it a try... But I have to start almost at the beginning

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,327 posts

Yes, unfortunately, it seems to me that this is the only solution.

Pauloelvi
Pauloelvi
3 posts

On Epic Combo Redux : quest Twenty For One = i got 20 combo using one upgard , and i dont get the quest :/ !

photo : http://https://lh3.ggpht.com/xxJf-gPFvo_lIHY_GvaSi0GBCe5qMWxGo1oimeHh-AXNJiSbgkGlSiLDE2CxZPitNibZoZA=s130

komodor
komodor
100 posts

i can´t get cautious quest from zombotron 2 and Beat the Bully! from castaway 2.

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
33 posts

Update: all of my quest issues have been resolved... except for The Last Stand: Dead Zone. I got the crafty and watchtower quests but not the others despite meeting the requirements. This game is the only one preventing me from getting a maxed out quest collection.

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
142 posts

Same problem as guy before me have. Got everything except some quests of Last Stand - and quests i cant get not even hard one. Wrote about this here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11614862/the-last-stand-dead-zone-quests/page/13#post-11730299

gman144
gman144
156 posts

I was playing shellshocklive 2 and then a Quest symbol randomly appeared as if I had just earned a quest. It wasn't a specific quest: there was no picture and no name. It then went on to give me one (or more) every time that I fired a shot. I thought that this was really weird so I went to my quests and there were no new ones. I went back to my game and it just kept doing it.

komodor
komodor
100 posts

still cant get beat the bully and twice the powerhttps://mail.volny.cz/attach2/?folder=SU5CT1g%3D%0D%0A&uid=1995&name=Bez+n%C3%A1zvu.png&part=1.2&parse_id=1376669524-20201-hQ2avOxn&file_id=2&enc=base64&xchrs=&ctype=image%2Fpng&mode=view

Kris219
Kris219
9 posts

I have a problem...yesterday evening i saw on my profile that i completed 138 quests...today, after completing "Demon VS Fairyland" quests (10 quests) i opened my profile and it says 98 quests! I searched more and some quests earned a long time ago (before Feb 1, 2013) are completely missing, for istance a lot of Kingdom Rush quests that still are flagged as completed on the game page but not on my profile..

how can I fix that?

Kris219
Kris219
9 posts

I don't know how, but it is fixed now! Thanks to who fixed it!

Ermestrong
Ermestrong
2 posts

Sorry for the noob question, but I just got an Armor Games account. I'm pretty sure I'm completing quests, especially in Kingdom Rush. But they don't show up in my profile. At least, I can't see them. Can someone help me with that?

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,327 posts

@Ermestrong

Check your profile! You have some quests.
Take note:Sometimes it takes a little longer for the quests to appear on profile.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts

@Kris219: That is a known bug, so it's likely to happen again. As you can see, it fixes itself

Kris219
Kris219
9 posts

@kagaumongo thanks for the information, next time it happens I won't panic then

Filipzor
Filipzor
1 posts

hey there. i have a bug at Cursed Treasure 2 ... i can`t log in with my account in game to play on online saves ... i have this error: Sorry but the Armor Game Sevices are temporarily unavailable. Please try again soon . Error 1. and i had this error every time i want to play a game whit online save.

Showing 211-225 of 827