ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1074 718580
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,074 Replies
some_how
some_how
5 posts
Jester

WHAT you gain from doing quests?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The WMODE error should now be gone, sorry about that!

darthpez
darthpez
1 posts
Peasant

Hi Armor Games,

Just reporting that I've just managed (phew) to complete all the missions in Kingdom Rush in Hard mode, but this is not yet being shown in my Achievements view - ie. it's not showing Supreme Defender yet.

Awesome game! (Assuming I have the correct forum for this post...?)

HeartlessMiyuki
HeartlessMiyuki
2 posts
Herald

I just wanted to report that many of my completed quests often disappear from my profile. Usually I'd have for example, 80 quests completed, then after I'd complete some more and come back to view my profile, it'd show only 17 quests. It's really weird. Any input or a way to fix my quests disappearing and reappearing randomly? Thanks.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@darthpez: this thread is only for reporting bugs with AG Quests, not for any other problems you're having with games in general.
But don't worry, check this thread on Ironhide forums. That in-game achievement seems to be glitched and that's why you can't unlock it

[url]http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3453[/url]

@HeartlessMiyuki: sometimes, Quests play hide-and-seek on profiles. Don't worry too much; it is a known glitch. They come back after a while

HeartlessMiyuki
HeartlessMiyuki
2 posts
Herald

@kegaumongo: Okay, Thank you. I was worried that I might have been doing something wrong. xD

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I've had a question about Infectanator 2, and was hoping to get some feedback. I've completed the game twice (completely and utterly) and still don't have the last quest.

So, before I destroy the last town (for the 3rd time), I wanted to double-check on the requirements for the "You Have Nothing Quest":

- I have destroyed (killed all citizens and completed all challenges) all the towns except one. Yes, including the Santa towns. I've triple-checked each continent to make sure.

- I have all in-game achievements except for "Behold!" and "You Have Nothing"

- I have everything (including zombies) leveled out to the max.

- I have screen shots of all achievement screens, upgrade screens, and the world map.

I should be set to go, right? I don't want to go through all this again.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@bakkart: I'm not sure if you've already done this. Have you started a new game (press the New Game + button) after destroying all the towns? Probably yes and this might be a stupid question :P

- I have all in-game achievements except for "Behold!" and "You Have Nothing"

I didn't have any problems with that quest, but I decided to check my online save. It seems I haven't completed all the in-game achievements: I'm missing the ones you mention, plus "Infectonator!". Honestly, I'm quite surprised o.O
bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Thanks, Kega -- on my second run-through I did press "New Game" but still didn't get the quest. I might try again soon with this third run-through on Chrome (instead of IE) since the quests seem to register better with Chrome.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@bakkart: Yes, please try using another browser and see if there's any difference. That browser which must not be named is known for having issues, at least for me. I don't know if this is the cause of your problem, though.
Also, do you play the game from the online save slot? I wouldn't mention this if I hadn't had problems in the past (not with this game, though) with playing from the local save slot and not being able to get the quests. Just dropping this idea here

@t1ckt0ck: Quests need time to get to profiles (sometimes, up to a few days) and then they disappear without notice. It's a known glitch, so don't worry too much. If they show up as complete on the game page, they will be on your profile at some point. Have patience

ghostblader
ghostblader
7 posts
Peasant

i can't see my quests on my profile page and i was logged in please fix it is so annoying. i want to see my quest

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

As MrDayCee adivised in Last Stand thread, i tried to clear cache - and still lacking some of the quests. Looks like quests got fixed, which is pretty good. Problem is, quests I got during the "buggy time" still didnt came to me. Any way I can get them now?

http://s54.radikal.ru/i145/1307/68/45dd0cc72b97.jpg - raid-a-compound (My First Raid)
http://s020.radikal.ru/i720/1307/8d/473d4e9db6f7.jpg - 8 of 5 weapons (Start of My Collection)
http://i072.radikal.ru/1307/73/4ce0fa919183.jpg - 5265 kills of 1000 (look on the Annihilation achiev) (Infected Destroyer)
Any of those 3 screens also shows, that I am far after 5 level (that's about Starting Out quest) and already have Radio Tower & Radio Receiver (green lights in lower part of screen. Communicator quest).

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@Alpha900i

Try with some other Web browser.
I see you also use Opera,maybe you could give it a try.
Or you can install Google Chrome.

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

@ivanxxxxxxx
My Opera didn't even want to load this one - which is pretty strange. Im tryed Firefox and Chrome - nothing. Problem is, i cant even use your advices from page 25 - im already got "All The Guns", for example.
Im actually kinda marked it for myself as "dead case" - after all, i clearly finished them and that's what counts. But in game thread there is moderator, calling for those like me - so I decided to give it one more shot.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@Alpha900i

It is very strange that this game is not working
at all in Opera.Pardon,it refuses to load.

---------

One tip about Google Chrome.
Be careful with Google Chrome!
By default, the browser Chrome uses a different FlashPlayer
which has a slightly different implementation.
You can disable the built-in player and take advantage of
original player from Adobe in the settings of Chrome.

In this particular case this is partly connected
with Opera also.Specifically Adobe FlashPlayer
has a different installations programs for each
web browser.You can check it out.

I played this game on my alternative account,
and I can confirm that all quests for this game
are working perfectly.I was using Firefox,Chrome
and sometimes IE,and everything works fine.

---------

All of this leads me to the conclusion that
you drag the issue from the period when there
were a lot of problems with this game/quests.

Showing 241-255 of 1074