ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

855 243743
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,401 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 855 Replies
Plouki94
Plouki94
4 posts

Ahhhh !!! You are Chuck Norris, thanks to this solution I earn 8 quests a
Hit !!!

pft
pft
538 posts

Well I went to links the ones i need didn't pop up. I am sure whenever they notice the problem it will be fixed and they should pop up when we load up.

Arctic55
Arctic55
16 posts

I'm sorry to bug you, but I have not received the "Heart, Mind, and Soul" quest from Hands of War 3. Or the "Starting Out", "Make it Better", "Start of my Collection", and "Infected Destroyer" quests from The Last Stand. Also, my forum posts don't stay, they just vanish. Could you please look into it? At least the quest bugs? I am a quest junky, and it is really distressing.

bakkart
bakkart
572 posts

When I list out the quests I've not yet completed, I have several repeats of quest badges -- like four of the Dawn of Dragons BSI quest, two of the last Strike Force Heroes quest, etc.

Kind of weird, and it's been going on for several days.

pft
pft
538 posts

Yeah it is annoying, at first i thought my computer/flash player messed up.

There is a thread on this and they are aware of the issue.

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12007332/quests-are-duplicated

pft
pft
538 posts

I do wonder if the problem i have with the new quests has any relation to the duplicate or the duplicate occurred when they tried to fix it.

Erile
Erile
413 posts

Like other people, I have not received the zombotron 2 quests. I have completed the game but none of the completed quests register.

Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

Are you guys still having Quest troubles? It could be that one of our servers was having Quest issues... Let me know if this is still happening for you.

bakkart
bakkart
572 posts

The "double" quest gltich is gone now, but now I see all the legacy quests -- and in a weird graphic format.

pft
pft
538 posts

Yes the issue i have with zombotron is still occurring. Yeah i see the legacy's aswell. Their pictures appear as unavailable icon.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,345 posts

Just played the new "road of the dead 2" and while playing this "you earned a quest"-thingy happened, but the badge didnt have a picture, the isnt a quest bar under the game-screen and i didnt have this "quest" added on my profile... so i think we will see quests on this game in the future... think its a issue^^

pft
pft
538 posts

The legacy quests seem to be fixed.

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
397 posts

bugz crawl crawl crawl hehe : )

86er
86er
24 posts

2 things.

A. On Kingdom Rush, it seems the quest requiring to beat 14 with only Mages will not work. Note that I had a hero and upgraded past level 3. I wonder if I was even on the right one for that matter. Is it the one before the end?

Z. For some reason, I can't get the quest requirements to display themselves properly. I mouse over any quest and find no text box with their stats/requirements/details/etc. Is there a web page that lists them in a way that you do not have to mouse over each symbol?

pft
pft
538 posts

2 things.

A. On Kingdom Rush, it seems the quest requiring to beat 14 with only Mages will not work. Note that I had a hero and upgraded past level 3. I wonder if I was even on the right one for that matter. Is it the one before the end?

Z. For some reason, I can't get the quest requirements to display themselves properly. I mouse over any quest and find no text box with their stats/requirements/details/etc. Is there a web page that lists them in a way that you do not have to mouse over each symbol?

The quest is to do level 11 on iron mode using only the mages,

Not sure i use firefox it works find. There is another way to view quests instead of just under the game. The list for if you go on it's forum page they are listed.
Showing 286-300 of 855