ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

876 245082
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,457 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 876 Replies
86er
86er
24 posts

Not sure i use firefox it works find.

I typically use IE since I already have several favorites saved on it, but now it tries to update to IE 10 every time I shut down my computer and always fails. I don't have Firefox, but I do have Google Chrome. Does that work?

P.S. Thanks for the quest tip. I did it in the wrong mode.
pft
pft
542 posts

I typically use IE since I already have several favorites saved on it, but now it tries to update to IE 10 every time I shut down my computer and always fails. I don't have Firefox, but I do have Google Chrome. Does that work?

Yeah i am pretty sure that works aswell. You can transport your favourites to other browsers. Also make sure your flash player is up to date that might be why they aren't viewing if chrome doesn't sort the issue.

Thanks for the quest tip. I did it in the wrong mode.

Your welcome, If you have troubles with any other quests comment on my page. I have nearly all of them done.
86er
86er
24 posts

Problem with quests on Gemcraft Labyrinth.

Apparently, it does not seem to record quests I earn on battles I lose. However, some quests I won on battles I won have not been recorded, so I have no clue how they were lost. Maybe it's a result of having no online saves.

If it helps, I have been withheld the following: Let's do this Again, Don't Look into the Light, After the Rain, and A Fierce Fight. I think I also got Triple Bait, but maybe I lost the battle I went for it in. The others I guarantee have been taken from me.

As for Gatekeeper, I have to upload my second file I created solely for this quest, but when I do, I still get it.

SKK717
SKK717
7 posts

Why is it the last week when I got to the Quest page I cannot roll over the badge and see what the goal is? Like I was trying to see what I needed to accomplish for Zombotron but I can't see what the badge goal is.????

pft
pft
542 posts

Problem with quests on Gemcraft Labyrinth.

Apparently, it does not seem to record quests I earn on battles I lose. However, some quests I won on battles I won have not been recorded, so I have no clue how they were lost. Maybe it's a result of having no online saves.

I am not sure what you mean. You can make an online save easily. If you save locally then switching browsers can lead to this. I think it is possible to switch it over if you find where it is stored. If you save online then where ever you are you can access that.

Why is it the last week when I got to the Quest page I cannot roll over the badge and see what the goal is? Like I was trying to see what I needed to accomplish for Zombotron but I can't see what the badge goal is.????

What browser do you use? You can view what you need to do to get them in a written form here and the other game
86er
86er
24 posts

I am not sure what you mean. You can make an online save easily. If you save locally then switching browsers can lead to this. I think it is possible to switch it over if you find where it is stored. If you save online then where ever you are you can access that.

It seems that I do already have it saved online, but my progress earning the aforementioned quests seems to have erased itself somehow. I completed the quests, but it does not acknowledge that.
pft
pft
542 posts

It seems that I do already have it saved online, but my progress earning the aforementioned quests seems to have erased itself somehow. I completed the quests, but it does not acknowledge that.

Well that is very strange, make sure you have read the description careful and check, For "let's do this again* it means do a level with a score, then redo the same level with a higher score. You got "After the rain^ so fast? This is make one gem out of 7 different types?

If this doesn't still work for you try swapping browsers then retrying them, If not then you will have to speak to an admin on this.
86er
86er
24 posts

Well that is very strange, make sure you have read the description careful and check, For "let's do this again* it means do a level with a score, then redo the same level with a higher score. You got "After the rain^ so fast? This is make one gem out of 7 different types?

If this doesn't still work for you try swapping browsers then retrying them, If not then you will have to speak to an admin on this.

Not only did I read the description, I got it a second time yesterday. But I just got onto the game on IE today and it erased it again. I am now attempting to try Google Chrome to see if it will properly record my progress with the quests. And if I have to speak to an admin, how do I make contact?

And I got "After the Rain" so quickly because 1. you could just use grade 1 gems all the way. 2. I actually have the Premium Edition. And 3. I was about 40% through the whole map anyway.
86er
86er
24 posts

Edit to my last comment:

I just got onto Google Chrome, and HALLELUGIAH!!!!!!!

Not only have all my lost quests been recovered, but it seems I earned the Red Mist Quest and IE did not make a note of that. Come to think of it, IE 64 has tried to update to IE 10 on my computer for the past few months, but always failed. I wonder if this has anything to do with this whole thing?

On one final note, could someone explain the process of transferring favorites from one browser to another? I recently heard that was possible.

86er
86er
24 posts

Sorry, but one more update. The next comment will not be from me.

Can the data from IE be transferred to Chrome? If not, I will have to start all over again.

86er
86er
24 posts

The next comment will not be from me

Or so I sincerely hoped, but this time, it's for real.

Never mind the third comment. I just found out I wasn't logged in on the game even though I was logged in on the Chrome browser.
pft
pft
542 posts

Never mind the third comment. I just found out I wasn't logged in on the game even though I was logged in on the Chrome browser.

It's all working fine for you now? I.E to be is always the worst browser to use. Never been great for me. For many years i struggled online with this until i found out about firefox then i could do alot more things after it.. After the new few year chrome came out. I alternate between them depending on the current performance.
SKK717
SKK717
7 posts

Sort of a repost because the info helped but in a very roundabout way.

I use IE, it's up to date, but I can no longer roll over a badge and have it tell me what the goal is to earn said badge. How can I fix it so I don't have to go hunt down the thread that tells me the goals? This gets very tedious after a while.

pft
pft
542 posts

I use IE, it's up to date, but I can no longer roll over a badge and have it tell me what the goal is to earn said badge. How can I fix it so I don't have to go hunt down the thread that tells me the goals? This gets very tedious after a while.

Avoid I,E go for firefox or chrome. These browsers work better with the features on this site and they are less likely to have overall problems,

The only other issue is i make sure flash is updated. I am not sure what game you are looking for, All the quests are in this Also if you are on the game, under the screen there is a quest chat option. This like you directly.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts

Yes, on some versions of IE the Quests pop-ups don't show up. It happens to me as well. This is a known bug. The only way to "fix" this (that I can think of, of course) is to use another browser (as far as I know, Firefox or Chrome don't have this issue).
Showing 301-315 of 876