ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716430
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

It's cool it's working now.

firenc
firenc
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug of a particular game. The site works alright but I can't load any game in this site since last month. The flash table stays as a black square and after a while the sound of hiting swords comes, then the BGM of the game follows, but the frame is still black. I've used 3 different PCs and a Mac from different places, the problem is still there. Please help. BTW I'm in China.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug of a particular game. The site works alright but I can't load any game in this site since last month. The flash table stays as a black square and after a while the sound of hiting swords comes, then the BGM of the game follows, but the frame is still black. I've used 3 different PCs and a Mac from different places, the problem is still there. Please help. BTW I'm in China.

Firstly what browser are you using? Firefox and chrome at good examples. I think Google is blocked in China so chrome might be out of question. Unless you have VPN. Check the flash player is updated. !1+
techz_coz
techz_coz
1 posts
Nomad

my acc in last stand dead zone, all actions icons are in grey, leaving my unable to ask my survivors to perform anything, is this a bug? plz help!!

SKK717
SKK717
7 posts
Jester

You have up new quests that link to front page. When I roll over the badge it says the game is Kingdom Rush Frontiers? Couldn't find the game on the site anywhere.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@SKK717

You have up new quests that link to front page. When I roll over the badge it says the game is Kingdom Rush Frontiers? Couldn't find the game on the site anywhere.

Yes, quests on that page leads to AG home page.

There are still no any official statements from AG,but I guess that the game is in testing phase,and I must add ,I hope in the final testing phase.
XD

AG, as always wants everything to be perfect when the day of the official announcement and release comes.

We just have to be patient a little longer. XD
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

In addition, take a look at screenshot. You can see that at least 10 very.... very....very... lucky persons has a chance to enjoy playing this game.

http://s24.postimg.org/fhx3xehh1/krfivan2.png

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@techz_coz: That's because some of your constructions are positioned incorrectly. Check which ones have red squares under them and move them. This issue should be fixed

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

I have the same problem as firemc. Instead, mine shows a white screen instead of black. I don't hear the clinging (is this the right word?) of Armor Games shield. I'm using Google Chrome and I'm in Malaysia.

Thnx

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Flash and java up to date?
Sometimes a simple site refresh might also help.

Otherwise let me quote Ferret:

-Removal or disabling any K9 Software, Firewalls, Anti-Virus software that could be blocking Google Ads or YouTube. (Primary reason for this happening)
-Testing on other browsers or computers in your area/network.
-Are you at school or work? These could have firewalls put in place by the company/school, thus can't be overcome.
Jasza676
Jasza676
225 posts
Count

That is so weird and annyoing. I logged after half a year and still didn't got "My first raid" quest in "TLS: Dead zone".
There was a lot of problems with quests in this game etc. but after half a year I still didn't got that one, I already raided few players, even today to check it, did all this stuff mentioned to try and fix this state of thing but none worked so I will just write it here.
I would be glad if somebody will help me to solve this problem.

ljboy123
ljboy123
48 posts
Chamberlain

Ive completed all the quest in bubble tanks tower defense but there are two of the quest are not showing in my account..and im refreshing my profile for 3days hoping that the quest will appear in my profile but still it doesnt happen..and the quest names are endure and terminus.hope you can fix it...

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

So there seem to be problems about the quests at Infectonator 2. The quest "Nothing to do" won't unlock and some ingame achievements neither. The thing is:

The Infectonator ingame achievement says 100% completed but it didn't count as completed. -> Screen 1:

http://www7.pic-upload.de/16.01.14/rbmcmlzykgjv.png

Besides that I got the Zombie Lord quest on Armor Games but not the analog ingame achievement to it. -> Screen 2:

http://www7.pic-upload.de/16.01.14/n6mdnr3hndt.png

I started a New Game + and the achievements are still completed (except the 3 mentioned above). So this really sucks -.- It seems problems about the "Nothing to do" quest occur since Feb '13 =/

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Can i suggest one thing. The achievement that isn't unlocked is the destroy all towns.Now we can see you have quest for it. How far are you in game from destroying the rest on new game +? See if destroying rest sorts it. If you have that done then, be patient.

It seems problems about the "Nothing to do" quest occur since Feb '13 =/

I achieved the quest on July the 22nd if that helps to narrow down the time for the bug.
Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

So I finished the game on new game+, but still no achievements nor quests -_- Still saying 100% completed but the achievement won't unlock.

Showing 301-315 of 1073