ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

826 235671
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 826 Replies
ljboy123
ljboy123
48 posts

Ive completed all the quest in bubble tanks tower defense but there are two of the quest are not showing in my account..and im refreshing my profile for 3days hoping that the quest will appear in my profile but still it doesnt happen..and the quest names are endure and terminus.hope you can fix it...

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
143 posts

So there seem to be problems about the quests at Infectonator 2. The quest "Nothing to do" won't unlock and some ingame achievements neither. The thing is:

The Infectonator ingame achievement says 100% completed but it didn't count as completed. -> Screen 1:

http://www7.pic-upload.de/16.01.14/rbmcmlzykgjv.png

Besides that I got the Zombie Lord quest on Armor Games but not the analog ingame achievement to it. -> Screen 2:

http://www7.pic-upload.de/16.01.14/n6mdnr3hndt.png

I started a New Game + and the achievements are still completed (except the 3 mentioned above). So this really sucks -.- It seems problems about the "Nothing to do" quest occur since Feb '13 =/

pft
pft
538 posts

Can i suggest one thing. The achievement that isn't unlocked is the destroy all towns.Now we can see you have quest for it. How far are you in game from destroying the rest on new game +? See if destroying rest sorts it. If you have that done then, be patient.

It seems problems about the "Nothing to do" quest occur since Feb '13 =/

I achieved the quest on July the 22nd if that helps to narrow down the time for the bug.
Arkeyo
Arkeyo
143 posts

So I finished the game on new game+, but still no achievements nor quests -_- Still saying 100% completed but the achievement won't unlock.

nutrumpet
nutrumpet
9 posts

I'm in the same place as Arkeyo. Finished the game for the third time and nothing....

9hish
9hish
1 posts

Arkeyo, the exact same thing just happened to me.

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
143 posts

So is there work in progress?

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts

This is very minor and probably not even an issue worth looking into,but I did not get the quest for 100 war tents until I hit 101 by the count within the game. does not need fixing since its one tent haha but someone may want to look into it just in case..

pft
pft
538 posts

So I finished the game on new game+, but still no achievements nor quests -_- Still saying 100% completed but the achievement won't unlock.

I'm in the same place as Arkeyo. Finished the game for the third time and nothing...

Arkeyo, the exact same thing just happened to me.

The only bit of advice i can give is, What browser you are on? Try chrome and firefox. Is your flash players up to date?

If that is in order, check that everything is done within game. I will inform an admin, to look into it. Take screen shots in case they may be needed.
Arkeyo
Arkeyo
143 posts

The only bit of advice i can give is, What browser you are on? Try chrome and firefox. Is your flash players up to date?

I'm using Firefox and I don't have problems in any other game except this one and it seems I am not the only one. My flash player is up to date.

If that is in order, check that everything is done within game. I will inform an admin, to look into it. Take screen shots in case they may be needed.

Everything is done in the game. I played through it three times.. nada. Screenshots are taken and posted in this thread. Would be great if you could contact an admin. I want this quest to be done Q_Q
pft
pft
538 posts

Everything is done in the game. I played through it three times.. nada. Screenshots are taken and posted in this thread. Would be great if you could contact an admin. I want this quest to be done Q_Q

Ok they are looking into it now. So check back at game every so often to see if they have done it. They might contact you and let you know. Just be weary.
Arkeyo
Arkeyo
143 posts

Thanks for your effort!

nutrumpet
nutrumpet
9 posts

Some of the games that use online saves seem to have this problem and it is not resolved by using any browser. Other games that have local saves can be manipulated by changing browser or changing os. For ex. I couldn't get the King's Leagues quests to work until I tried it on a mac. worked great. However, I can't get infectonator to work on and of the 3 browsers or a different os.

pft
pft
538 posts

Some of the games that use online saves seem to have this problem and it is not resolved by using any browser. Other games that have local saves can be manipulated by changing browser or changing os. For ex. I couldn't get the King's Leagues quests to work until I tried it on a mac. worked great. However, I can't get infectonator to work on and of the 3 browsers or a different os.

None of the infectonator quests are unlocking for you at all? It seems to be just that game that has problems then. Well and Kings league but you have all the quests for it now. I will Check on the Admin that deals with quest issues see what they are doing with it.
nutrumpet
nutrumpet
9 posts

On Infectonator it is only on the nothing to do quest. The only other game I'm having problems with online save in Sinjid. Beat the game but didn't get the crits quest or the white castle quest which is strange because you have to pass the white castle to get the other quests which were in fact working. just some kinks I guess.

Showing 331-345 of 826