ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

901 248195
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,553 posts
King

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 901 Replies
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chamberlain

@pft
If you read just above, it was told I recently updated to the freshest versions of EVERYTHING.

------------------

Zombotron 2:
The quest "Store 5 Medicine Chest" does not activates.
Neither when I have the 5 medikit on me, neither when I have the amount on me when I finish the actual stage.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,629 posts
Viceroy

For the Zombotron 2 quest you have to store 5 medchest at once, which is only possible in higher stages (forget in which stage it was)

pft
pft
549 posts
Archduke

If you read just above, it was told I recently updated to the freshest versions of EVERYTHING.

Was aimed at all in general. If you said which quests, i could offer more assistance. The above comment is the solution needed,
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,629 posts
Viceroy

you said Chrome does not work anyway.

I dont say chrome wont work, i say some users had a problem when using chrome (surely not all chrome users).

And it seems you´re the only one refering to a modzilla problem, so there is still a good chance that it is a your-sided problem, sorry.
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chamberlain

@UnleashedUponMankind

Well, for Zombotron2 I can have 5 medikit on Stage 3! Want a screenshot? Watch:
http://i.imgur.com/AfDVR6u.png
This is at the start of Stage 4.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chamberlain

In "Ragdoll Achievement 2" the "60 seconds" ingame achievement does not pass despite fullfilling the requirement (just leave the room empty with one teleporter and let the timer run).
This means the Achievement Master AG-quest can not be done.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,629 posts
Viceroy

Woops, sorry, wrong explanation from my side.

You have to buy 5 medical chest simultaneously... think this is only possible at one store (first one in lvl 16? not sure here).

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chamberlain

Again for Zombotron 2:
The "Shopper" achievement does not activate.

I bought on the first 4 stages all ammo (naturally lacking the adequate weapons, thus not picking them up) and medikit to fulfill the requirement with no luck.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chamberlain

For Bubble Tanks Tower Defense the quest "Step Up" does not activate.

The quest is very easy to fulfill, as on Stage 2 (tutorial level) the player is even instructed to build a Mega Tower.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chamberlain

For Bubble Tanks Tower Defense the quest "Starting Point" does not activate.

http://i.imgur.com/saeD5jK.png

And for "Step Up":

http://i.imgur.com/jmBHj01.png

pft
pft
549 posts
Archduke

There is a problem with the quests. The same happened to me but they do activate when you progress. The tutorial levels don't count as levels. So play through if you get to like 10 and don't have it, replay one of the levels done without using cheats (if you are) and get perfect on it.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chamberlain

The tutorial lvls count as lvls, as the "have 500 unused bubbles" I gained on the 2nd tutoriall vl.

Bendriksson
Bendriksson
67 posts
Bard

Besides my two older posts that I did'nt get help with I found a new bug.

The game wont be able to play in Upgrade Complete 2. When i start to play I get this image: http://i58.tinypic.com/2mzfb4.jpg

It is just a white background and nothing happens :/

digi_cai
digi_cai
275 posts
Regent

It happened to me once... I had to restart the game (erasing the ".sol" file, or replaying it in another PC), and there's an upgrade that you don't have to buy, because it's bugged...
You can find more information here (page 3, 4): LINK

digi_cai
digi_cai
275 posts
Regent

Oh, also... I forgot... I've finally found my problem...

The problem was that I got the "Game music" upgrade, upgraded to 2 stars... what I did was: selling some ship parts, and buying that "Game Music" upgrade so it has 3 stars... then, it was fixed...

Try that! Then you tell me!

Showing 376-390 of 901