ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

876 244864
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 876 Replies
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts

Game: Zombotron 2

Quest: Trophy Hunter

Bug: player can get this unlocked by gathering the first Life Container special item over and over.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts

Quest: Bomberman

Bug: On Stage 8 sitting in the car I could reach the Mega-kill (5 creature killed at once) by blowing up barrels, but I did not get the quest.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts

Quest: Doctorman
Additional data: NOT have to buy 5 kit at once in the shop. The quest activated when I found a medikit in a random chest I think on Stage 10.

Quest: Treasure
Bug: Possibly this one is also simply not activates.
Details: I thoroughly cleaned all levels, finding more chests with coins I care, more chests with supply (ammo and medikit) then I can remember, and even the extra-special-chests with unique equipments (namely I have the belt, the backpack, at least 2 life-container, at least 2 aim-pills, the professor's armor, the military armor), but the quest is still not completed.
If it is not a bug, please tell me what I should wait for.

dnutter
dnutter
1 posts

Hey this is Dnutter. I have a profile on here, and i can play quest games, but for some reason i cant earn quests! I was playing Sentry Knight and I defeated the bat king, but i didnt get the quest badge. Its been happening for a while now. Someone please help me.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts

@dnutter

Uhm, you either deleted your profile in the meantime, or I tell you, you don't even have a profile at the moment!

A tip: be sure you have a profile, be sure you are logged in, then be sure you again kill that Bat King in Sentry Knight, ending the level as you're supposed to to be sure the AG server actually recognises you finished the quest.

If you are sure you did all the above, then you need an admin!

Bendriksson
Bendriksson
67 posts

Im playing Papa's Freezeria and I'm getting the quests except number three "Mixing gear". I've upgraded the mixers I am supposed to, but I won't get the quest. What should I do?

Bendriksson
Bendriksson
67 posts

Nevermind, I did not realize that it was more to it than the mixers. Alarms and stuff My bad!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

The quest "Get Out of My Way" on the game Railbot isn't rewarding, despite the fact that I already earned the "destroy 75 baddies" ingame achievement.

~~~Darth Caedus

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts

Maybe because you need the "destroy 30 baddies" ingame achievement...

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
33 posts

TLSZ quests are still not being awarded for me. I have earned every single quest in every game except these. It's very annoying when you can't earn 100% through no fault of your own. Can some mod verify on my TLSZ account that I do meet the requirements and inject those quests manually?

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts

Game: Labyrinth: Secrets of the Shadowhaven

Bug 1: item spawning in walls. Not in niches of walls (that's normal), but IN walls.

Bug 2: boss spawned on player character as initial. The battle did not even start.

Bug 3: Once the level started with the player character walled in. No way out. Had no weapons or wallbreaker upgrade. Just got stuck.

Bug 4: Thanx to the random level creation once made a miss-jump, landing in a place with no way out (no way to break walls, no jump, nothing), Got stuck for good.

Bug 5
: "Power Presence" says there are 7 PERMANENT upgrades. But the wings (finally managed to have them) disappeared after my char got hit (not died).

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

Maybe because you need the "destroy 30 baddies" ingame achievement...

Cuz f logic right, I think the fact that I have the 75 indicates that I already have the 30.

I'm gonna try again though, been having some issues with disconnecting and see if that is my problem.

~~~Darth Caedus
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

Just checked, apparently I did get awarded "Get Out of My Way", yet I seem to recall the quest being grayed out when I completed the others and gave up on it (and subsequently created my post), so maybe a different bug is at work here.

~~~Darth Caedus

Matt98234
Matt98234
1 posts

On my account for ShellShock live 2 it states "Unable to create a room on the Shellshock server. Error #1002" What to do?

allinzapper
allinzapper
1 posts

can some one tell me what this afd cionerator thing is because it was not there before and now it is so can someone help me please.

Showing 391-405 of 876