ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

855 243730
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,401 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 855 Replies
yourmummy
yourmummy
4 posts

Reminder for administriation about the big problem with game Rise of Mythos

Error-

HTTP Status 500 - java.lang.NullPointerException

type Exception report

Please try to solve that fast.
Thanks

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,401 posts

@yourmummy ... this thread is purely and only for Quests bugs and glitches. You've created a thread for the problem with 'Rise of Mythos' and commented on several profiles about this... please be patient and wait for an answer, ok? Thank you. =)

Corlett
Corlett
1 posts

Hi Guys & Girls
Is anybody having problems viewing games or playing?
Today for some reason when I login I cannot play anything at all..
[/IMG][URL=https://imageshack.com/i/nhuctuj][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/845/uctu.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/URL]

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
143 posts

I like it how issues about quests of older games are ignored. It seems like nobody cares about them and this is a great plus! People are complaining regulary for pages, for months!, about quests of the game "Infectonator 2" but no Admin or Bug Fixer is caring about it. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeat! Why aren't you just closing this thread? Sorry but I'm a bit pissed about it. Why is there a thread like this and no one is caring about the issues? Why are there new quests coming and coming but no one is caring about fixing old ones?

If you want to know what I am talking about simply read a few of the last pages in this thread or the Infectonator 2 quests thread.

N8f03xl71L5x0
N8f03xl71L5x0
3 posts

Dawn of the Dragons and Legacy of a Thousand Suns both timed out on Chrome and cannot be displayed on Internet Explorer. If this is the incorrect forum, please direct me to the correct one. Otherwise, please fix ASAP. http://armorgames.com/dawn-of-the-dragons-game/13509

N8f03xl71L5x0
N8f03xl71L5x0
3 posts

Never mind...it seems that Amazon is having issues on their end, so we'll have to wait in the meantime...

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
33 posts

Update on The Last Stand: Dead Zone... no change, quests completed but still not awarded. I would have 100% quests completed if it weren't for these broken ones.

RedN
RedN
142 posts

This is not really a glitch or a bug,but I'd like to see it fixed:
In games with quests,the quests are always sorted from easy (on the left) to hard (on right) and medium are in the middle,but in Zombotron 2: Time Machine they are sorted from hard to easy.

omrithe
omrithe
2 posts

i cant log on to "rise of mythos" through armorgames
but its not a problem in my comp, since i got another user in "gamefuse" and there i can log in
i playd rise of mythos here for 3 months and dont want to lose my progres
what can i do?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,344 posts

Hell-O, this thread is not about MMO-access-problems, this thread is about Quests-problems.
Besides that you already made a thread about your problem, which is the better place. So wait if someone response there.

*edit: just saw Ferret give an answer there^^*

komodor
komodor
100 posts

in escape to hell i can´t finish any mission i am just blinking on the platform and also return to sender is half way up there when it should be pls try to fix it

Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

@Komodor Could you please clear your cache and start a new save game? The old version of the game won't work correctly. Sorry about that.

tmonster2002
tmonster2002
4 posts

I can't do Quests or Online Saves. What do i do?
I've relogged, shut and opened my browser multiple times, and even started a new game altogether!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,344 posts

Just a stupid question... are you sure you was logged in (dont slap me for that question, but we have seen this before...^^)?

Dont think thats the case, but: Browser/Flash are up to date?

Could you try another browser and see if that works?

Also worth a try: if you play behind a firewall (which you should do) deactivate it, but only for a very short test-try, then activate it again asap!!!

If nothing works leave a post at @Ferret page to let him know about your problem, he can take a look at it then. *Note: this can take a lil while when hes busy*

tmonster2002
tmonster2002
4 posts

@UnleashedUponMankind I am logged in, but the game says i am not, i have this problem on other websites too, guess my PC just hates me.
*edit Tried in Internet Explorer, same result as default (Firefox).

Showing 421-435 of 855