ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715604
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
Akatsuki_Kojou
Akatsuki_Kojou
199 posts
Viceroy

Same problem in DOTD as PHLHimself and YukiTheHedgeHog. It started just now after I finished one of the quests(You're a Legend). Now I'm re-getting this quest every time I start the game. My browser is Firefox.
On another note, the said quest is not showing up on my profile or quest count either. Usually the quest count increases even if the quest itself doesn't show up. I'll give it a day just in case it appears later.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Yes @Akatsuki_Kojou, please give the Quest some time to be added to your profile. Sometimes this is the case unfortunately... as for the Quests unlocking every time you login, that is been looked at by the Staff as we speak. They're allover it right now! =)

SolidFraze
SolidFraze
11 posts
Scribe

This is a bug,but idk is it a quests bug.I coulden't find the game bug so i decided to shot it up here.
It's aSecters of ShadowHaven
I was at the first level and i picked up some granades so i asked myself "Should i throw this bombs at the gate door (it was locked)".
And this is what happend;
file:///C:/Users/Stefan/Pictures/Bug.png

There was a hole under that i could walk beneath and a door i could exit from.

I hope i helped you guys with this weird bug
Good Luck In The Future And Have a Nice Day!

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@SolidFraze
You need to upload an image to the internet for it to post here at Armor Games.

Also, what you are describing sounds like part of the game. You can reach the exit by blowing holes in the floors and walls, it is an intended game mechanic. If you can upload the screen capture it would help me to verify.

SolidFraze
SolidFraze
11 posts
Scribe

@Reton8
I think now it's cool.

https://imageshack.com/i/iqgtekazp

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@SolidFraze

Yeah, after looking at the screen capture, that is definitely part of the game. It is pretty neat that you can skip past the locks. :]

SolidFraze
SolidFraze
11 posts
Scribe

@Reton8

The point i post it is because it's not fair to just leave a level without getting all the orbs.
But if you say it's part of the game then i don't got no probs with that

SolidFraze
SolidFraze
11 posts
Scribe

Again me guys! I really do have bad luck. So this is what happend in short lines. I played Bubble Tanks 3 and got in a sticky situation that i coulden't move from or shoot from. Here it is:

https://imageshack.com/i/f0CuVjN9p

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

I just checked back to TLSZ to check if the quests have been fixed... Nope. I would have 100% quests if these weren't bugged.

Frozentooth
Frozentooth
1 posts
Nomad

In the game "Swords and Potions 2" whenever I take the city invitation from my brother, I get a new window with
"Error ID # 0". With the help of your e-mail "Please confirm your e-mail address" I always get "Account Verification - you've reviewed your account, thank you!"
My sister plays from the game on the same router from the next room and was able to accept the invitation city without problems. Please for help.

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

Hello there.

I have a little problem with Last standead zone. You know, I built radio tower and a radio receiver to get "Communicator" quest. The quests DID pop up but another day it was shown as incomplete. Is there a chance to get deleted my quests for no reason ? I tried to rebuild those towers but it didn´t work. Is there any solution for this ? THanks.

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

@Thomcore go to the quest page and check if it's shown as locked or not,I noticed that those quests don't show on the profile directly,wait a day or so,or try getting another quest from another game and it should show up just before it.

Even if there was a communication outage between the game and the server at the time when you got the quest,it wouldn't be a problem,because the game rechecks for unlocked quests on startup,so it would resend your quests.

I got the 1,000 kills quest,nothing popped up,I finished the mission,then refreshed the page,and it got unlocked on the loading screen.

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

@TheRed555 Thanks for advices. I tried to gain another quest from another game but the "communicator" quest didn´t pop up.

I will try to achieve another quest in Dead Zone and see if it will work.

In quest page it is shown as incomplete which is strange because I know I have earned it.

FighterGabbyTib
FighterGabbyTib
1 posts
Nomad

In the last stand the dead zone I have a bug I don't know why but when I try to click on something, it highlights something several inches away sometimes all the way across the screen and I don't know why.

lion2002
lion2002
21 posts
King

Bug report.
Quests page http://armorgames.com/quests now showing site quests with broken picture and link, leading to a game that does not have quests.

Showing 421-435 of 1073