ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

876 244901
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 876 Replies
Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Sinjid
What is wrong with this game its lagy as hell, and I doesn't keep mine save data...
I know is beta...but why did u add quests? Better question why the hell they published it....

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Heres a proof
http://s9.postimage.org/xk5p91hmn/untitled.jpg
Once I click "Need to transfer character" I get this...
http://s9.postimage.org/6vdyayz5r/image.jpg

I can't still load it and continue

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Ohh and, that Level 1 Assassin on Hard mode is Random..I never played it or tried to create

Leifytwig123
Leifytwig123
2 posts

Never mind my previous post, my quests appeared! Not sure why they took so long, but better late than never.

Ferret
Ferret
9,290 posts

@Yahel007 It's in beta. Be sure to give feedback. Those Quests aren't promoted officially.

amirhtc
amirhtc
1 posts

hi
after change pasword im and my acc hacker still online and not disconnect ...
plz remove this bug becouse i cant play my beloved game and just game say refresh becouse hacker tik autologin and after pas change his not disconnect ... plz help me!

somoneid
somoneid
2 posts

im playing enola-prelude, but i began on level 31 O.o

i tried to give a new game, but got the same problem again.

because of this i can learn any spell or special attack and the game get boring

pupettmaster
pupettmaster
3 posts

hye
i'm french excuse for my bad english
dead zone is a very very good game and i làve it, thanks you for this awesome flash game, ive a big problem at 6:18 with the reebooting server, i was in end of mission lvl 18 in street in northwood east with 4 survivors and with book in option slot they option book of this book is +200%xp for bonus and +298 of return time to compound just for 30 min timing , iwas in leave zone for return in my compound and the server reeboot and i havent my bonus xp for this mission, I had sent a first group in first time in missin to large supermarket in notrhwood east and i win 12.200 xp for my first team of four survivors, but for second team with the reebooting of server i haven't my bonus and the bonus book time is ended. it's a chalenge for me and my friends in this game to gain the big xp numbers at mission and i m the record man with the mission buged I know him, i've kill lot and lot infected, I am so much disappointed please did you help me Can use me for the loss caused. thanks

pupettmaster
pupettmaster
3 posts

excuse it's note my topic

kostek00
kostek00
6 posts

I didn't get last quest "Save the World" from game Sinjid.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,435 posts

There is a bug in IE, a "hovering-bug" (if i hiver over the quests they wont shjow me the quest-info), but only on the gamepages itself, on other pages they shown correctly.

I trest it cuz of this thread, for more inofs check that thread pls.^^

Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts

Sinjid: the red teardrop (Mad Blood) quest is listed twice in the main AG quest list. The quest shown when the game is loaded which has a "blue shaded hooded person" isn't on the main AG list. I think maybe one of the two Mad Blood's is supposed to be this quest.
Also, I believe there may be some issues with Windows 8 and/or IE 10.x.
Since I got my new computer with this setup, I do not see the little quest completed icons while playing any games. Also, the completed icons take days to show up in my profile. I've seen this many times.
There are other things too. For instance, I've done the Help the Hero 3 Minute Challenge quest twice (over 200 seconds) and it's never shown up in my profile.
In addition, I don't see quest description pop-ups on any game windows when I load a game (from the icons below the loaded game). I do see the description pop-ups in the main AG list and in my profile. This is why I don't know the name or details of the "blue shaded hooded person" quest for Sinjid (mentioned above).
Anyone else seen this sort of thing? I've asked others to look at my profile etc... and they see it as I do. For instance, quests I just did do not show up immediately, but without me playing the game for days, do show up at some point.

Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts

It seems the duplicate of Mad blood for sinjid quests has been fixed. I now see one Mad Blood quest on the AG list, and now I also see (previously not seen) the A New Beginning Quest.

kostek00
kostek00
6 posts

After second time playing I recrived achievement "Save the World" from game Sinjid.

Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts

I really don't like to sound like a squeeky wheel but...

I've done the Help the Hero 3 Minute Challenge quest in over 200 seconds more than once and it's still not showing.

Also, The quest count in my profile is incorrect. It shows 86, I should have 93. You can easily see on page 5 of my profile (18 quests per page) that I've done 87 "new-age" quest, and that I have 6 "legacy" quests (squire, knight etc). This not counting the quests I've done that have yet to show up in my profile.

Showing 31-45 of 876