ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

855 243769
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,402 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 855 Replies
bruise_gan
bruise_gan
2 posts

Hi there,
I have a problem with quest awards lately. All the games have stopped giving me awards..
Appreciate if someone can solve this issue, i need my daily award fix badly haha

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
725 posts

Some of the Give Up quests triggered early for me. I got Good Hustle after completing level 10, when it should be after level 20, and You Finally Made It! after completing level 20. Both of them triggered at the halfway point between the beginning and when they were supposed to be awarded. The other four quests triggered in the correct places, but the two I mentioned got split in half.

SirPuddington
SirPuddington
203 posts

Not sure if this is a game only quest bug thing, but I'm unable to get the quest for changing my armatar.
Changed it with all the free ones, as well as the ones gotten from other quests (Sentry Knight/Kingdom Rush) but it doesn't seem to be giving me it. I've waited a few minutes (and in some cases, hours) but it doesn't seem to be working.
Hopefully I'm doing something wrong. Haven't seen any other person complaining about this, so it should be something on my side. Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,349 posts
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,370 posts

Maybe you already got it in the past, but didn't notice it?

SirPuddington
SirPuddington
203 posts

Afraid not. Checked before posting (and just checked now, just to be certain). I think Armorgames is just jealous of my armatar and doesn't want to reward me. And I'm okay with that.
I've tried a few things, such as changing browser, waiting/refreshing, different icons, but nothing seems to work. :'(

Not too sure what the other person meant about Ferret. Do they have hope? I like hope. Hope is good. ^_^

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
725 posts

What SirPuddington brought up seems to be a legitimate problem. I changed my armatar and back again and nothing happened. I know for a fact that I do not have the quest, as when I checked Not Completed and Easy on the Latest Quests page, it was on the list.

Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

@SirPuddington Which armatar are you trying to get? It looks like your Armatar is a Sentry Knight character.

SirPuddington
SirPuddington
203 posts

It's the achievement for changing Armatar. Just tried changing/etc, still nothing.

Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

@SirPuddington Oh sorry I misunderstood, should be fixed shortly.

Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

@Arm_Candy You as well, I've fixed.

SirPuddington
SirPuddington
203 posts

I love you like a fat person loves cake.
Thanks for the help.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
725 posts

Thank you Ferret!

eras
eras
77 posts

I got a strange bug, idk how.

http://i5.imageban.ru/out/2015/05/02/ca07a31a4de75ff22743d9b01bcbf5ad.png

Tryber
Tryber
4 posts

Is there any way to get the "Frontiers 3-Day Play" quest?
every day i get 1/3 in the progress and nothing

Showing 586-600 of 855